My Workshops!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vicki Boutin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: My Workshops!!! Reply with quote

Hey there!!! Registration will commence shortly and I just wanted to pop in and add a few details regarding my classes. Also, if you have any questions regarding my classes post them here and I will try to give you some answers. Smile

I sent Lisa some sneak peeks for the Hero Arts card class and the 7 Gypsies Tag Technique class. The Easy, Detailed, Expert class does not have an image as I am waiting for NEW product from the new releases from CHA! I will send photos as soon as I can. I promise I will not disappoint!!

The Hero Arts class will feature cards Pocket and Peek-A-Boo cards created using the new card and envelopes from Hero Arts. I will be "pre cutting" a lot of the elements for this workshop so that students can focus on stamping and techniques!!! I think this will help the class run smoothly and it will be FUN!!! I can't wait for you to experience this one!! I am having a great time creating it!!

The 7 Gypsies class will feature a number of techniques done on shipping tags which will then be added to a portfolio that we will alter and jazz up in class. We will be using a number of Ranger products including Distress Inks, Paint Dabbers, Rock Candy Distress Paint and more. If you have taken my classes in the past, you know I love foil...I have a new foil technique I will showcase along with a trick with velvet and glitter transfer!! This is going to be another FUN class!!!

Ok! Have fun registering and let me know if you have any questions!!!
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up for your portfolio Class Vicki I am excited...
SisterBug

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will see you again this year for your Peek a Boo card class Friday night! Can't wait!

Crop Hostess
Dove

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for this class!
Dorrie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicki... can't wait to see you girl..
i am taking the 7 gypsies class...cuz me loves some manilla cards and 7 gypsies...
i think i was a gypsy in my previous life...LOL

see ya soon, friend!
hugs for mama!
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your classes are so awesome Vicki!
cricutcar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Easy, Detailed, Expert class Reply with quote

Hi Vicki

Just wondering when you're going to post what to bring to class. I'm thinking of registering, but would really like to know what's required before I do.
Vicki Boutin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! Scrapfest 2010 is quickly approaching!

Here is what you will need for each class:

Peek-A-Boo card class
-12x12 paper trimmer, adhesives (foam squares, double sided tape, your favourite adhesive), ruler, fine tipped scissors, fine tipped black pen, black stamping ink (not Staz On), stamping blocks, baby wipes, colored pencils

Easy, Detail, Expert
12x12 paper trimmer, adhesives (foam squares, double sided tape, your favourite adhesive), ruler, fine tipped scissors, fine tipped black pen, baby wipes

Portfolio class
12x12 paper trimmer, adhesives (foam squares, double sided tape, your favourite adhesive), ruler, fine tipped scissors, fine tipped black pen, black stamping ink (not Staz On), stamping blocks, baby wipes, Crop-a-dile
SisterBug

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the list Vicki! Can't wait for the class!!

Crop Hostess
cricutcar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Vicki, for the list. I've registered for the Easy, Detail, Expert class. Can't wait! Really looking forward to meeting you.
cleesch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Vicki, I am also excited about taking your class and of course the weekend in general! I love your stuff! lee
Vicki Boutin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to see you all, too! We are going to have some fun! I am packing up my kits now!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: