Kelly's classes and sneak peeks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scrapanacci

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Kelly's classes and sneak peeks Reply with quote

Hiya,
I'm so excited to going to Scrapfest again this year! But this time, I won't be just dropping in, I'll be leading 2 fun-filled classes. If you'll be joining me in the "Layer it On" or "Not your Ordinary Paper Bag Album" class I will be e-mailing you (early April) with suggestions for photo sizes and any other supply items that you may need.
Also, I'll announce a CONTEST here on the forum a week before Scrapfest so that the prizes can be picked up at the event (just like last year). Stay tuned for that!
In the mean time, you can check flickr or my blog to see more sneak peeks of both classes. I can't believe there are only 30 more days to go.....yippee!
See ya soon,
Kelly

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kellypanacci/
or Kelly's blog:
http://www.kellypanacci.typepad.com/
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: Can't wait Reply with quote

Kelly,

We are so excited to have you as an instructor this year at ScrapFest in Kitchener. Your workshops look like so much fun. We can't wait. The countdown is on!! Only one month away.

If you haven't already checked it out, there is a new image for the paper bag album which gives you a better look at what is going on in the inside this adorable album. Packed full of techniques and fun stuff.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
cleesch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Kelly, I am registered for Layer it On but I didn't get an email telling me what to bring?... do you have a list? thanks lee
scrapanacci

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lee,
I will be e-mailing an updated list to all registered participants shortly. Stay tuned. Also, I will post updated supply lists here on the forum for both my classes.
Thanks for asking and I look forward to meeting you at Scrapfest!
Kelly
scrapanacci

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Updated supply lists Reply with quote

Here are the updated supply lists for my classes. I have included info re; photos for those who want to know ahead of time. Photos are not necessary for class time, but there are a couple of places in the "mini album" class where we rub on images over a photo.

Supplies to bring for "Not your Ordinary Paper Bag Album"

12x12 paper trimmer, utility knife, steel edge ruler, cutting mat, adhesives (foam squares, double sided tape, Zip Dry, your favourite adhesive), fine tipped scissors, fine tipped black pen, pencil, black stamping ink (Staz On), Versafine "toffee" or light brown or gold stamping ink, stamping blocks, baby wipes, Tweezer Bee or other tweezers and stapler.
Finished mini album will hold 15-20 photos (4X6) cropped. There is space for 2 larger photos cropped from 5X7. Optional: bring your own colour laser copy of family photo(3.5X2)to try transfer technique. Kelly will supply generic images and words to transfer also.

Supplies to bring for "Layer it On" layout and card class

12x12 paper trimmer, utility knife, steel edge ruler, cutting mat, adhesives (foam squares, double sided tape, Zip Dry, your favourite adhesive), fine tipped scissors, fine tipped black pen, pencil, black stamping ink (Staz On), ColorBox "moss green" or similar stamping ink, stamping blocks, baby wipes, Tweezer Bee or other tweezers, needle and thread, scallop scissors or scallop punches (if you own, Kelly will bring some punches to share).
Layout will showcase 5 vertical format photos (4X6) cropped when finished.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: