Another CONEST!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Another CONEST!!! Reply with quote

Where did March go? OMG it is April and that means SCRAPFEST is just around the corner. Getting so very excited!!

I have another contest for all of you. Scrapbook and Cards Today is very involved this year with ScrapFest both at the Crop and also in the Marketplace. Did everyone see the ScrapFest full page ad in their beautiful spring issue? Check out page 28!!! If you don't have a copy of the magazine, you can download it off of their website.

Please tell me what you love most about this magazine and I will add your name to the contest. A name will be drawn a week today on Sunday, April 11th at 8pm.

Happy Easter to everyone. See you real soon at ScrapFest.
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
natkenicra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Easter to you Lisa!! Scrapbook and Cards is a great magazine because it is CANADIAN!! I love that I can dog ear 2-5 pages out of the magazine so I can scrap lift!! Great hints and tips on everything, and awesome articles!!
koeks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: scrapbook magazine contest Reply with quote

I love the magazine because it gives me such great ideas for capturing my families memories on pages. I see the wonderful examples in this magazine and I try to follow along adding my own touches. Thank-you!
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: I love contests Reply with quote

I love this magazine! I find myself doing some scraplifting quite a bit with this one. I don't do very many cards but when I do I love having ideas for both in one magazine.
Wally

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well of course the reason I love this magazine is because it is Canadian, and I know that if I see product in it I know that I will be able to find it here in Canada. I just recieved the spring issue and I can't put it down.
sdurkin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love all the ideas, whenever I draw a blank or don't know where to begin I just flip open my Scrapbook & Cards magazine and I'm guaranteed to find something to get me started. Seeing other people's ideas is great, you see a lot of things you would have never thought of doing yourself.
I can't believe scrapfest is next weekend!! I'm so excited! Can't wait to see everyone Very Happy
Dove

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First I do love that it is a Canadian magazine. I also really love that both scrapbooking and card making ideas are in one place (since I do both). Great ad that is on page 28!
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I love most is the easy detailed expert section I think it's pretty cool to see the same layout done 3 different ways. Of course loving the layoputs and projects in the mag to..
Jillian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the CARDS! I love the layouts too, but I'm really loving card making as well...and I like that they showcase such great Canadian Talent in the card department! Lots of inspiration in this mag!
karent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A super Ad it is for SFest!! I love this magazine for lots of reasons it's Canadian, always leaves me inspired and wanting to get to creating!! Countin the sleeps now till we all get to meet again under one roof...Thanks for making it happen again Lisa Very Happy
Terri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the magazine because it promotes our talented Canadian designers, but also lists locations where you can "shop til you drop."
Great magazine. So glad to have a place to showcase our talent.
cricutcar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: CONTEST... Reply with quote

scrapbook & cards TODAY...how do I love thee, let me count the ways...
1. it's canadian
2. it showcases the talent of its readers
3. features the best designers
4. is such an enabler
5. sparks my creativity
6. is free with purchase
7. its online (let's me sneak a peak at work)
cottagerca

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO CANADA GO.........the magazines is like the olympics!!!!
Made in Canada, the magzine paper itself is of high quality. When someone picks up a copy, they want to keep holding the magazine because if feels good in your hands.

Love the 3 T's
Love the 3 I's

GO SCRAPBOOK CARDS GO!!!!
ava

p.28 is very spring like great ad to have instructors face and names listed
rhondalyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: what I love Reply with quote

I love all the ideas...the layouts are beautiful, and I always pick up an idea or two. I also like the new product features..to see what I need to buy next!..lol
lucyi:)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love everything about the magazine and look forward to all the new ideas in the magazine. The reader submissions are always what I look for (to see if I know any of the scrapbookers that are featured). that is always so much fun. That and the fact that this magazine is Canadian!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: