Only hours away.... so lets get this party started!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Only hours away.... so lets get this party started! Reply with quote

OK, lets start the fun TODAY! For any of you that register today, Feb. 7th, just come on to the forum here and tell us what you purchased and what you are looking forward to most about this year's event!!

All names will be put in the draw and a winner announced tomorrow at 8pm. Have fun registering!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohooo after all the problems saying the website was down I order the 2 day crop and Vicki's portfolio class I am excited....
sandyblank

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I registered today and ordered 2 VIP passes. Can:t wait to go again 4 times now.
dianal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally was able to get on site and ordered 4 VIP tickets ... we're all excited about the marketplace and more time to shop on Friday .... yahoo!!
Mellissa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered my tickets. 4th time for me also. I cant wait!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cathydafoe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Woo Hoo !!!! I got my tickets! Reply with quote

I am sooooo excited, I got my 8 VIP tickets for my group! We were not able to get through last year for these and ended up with crop tickets instead. We have all booked hotel rooms and can't wait for this amazing event. We have gone first in Ottawa and then to Kitchener and each time have loved it even more. So excited about the extra hours this year on Friday! See ya there. Laughing
cherylsue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time for me going. Just booked the crop tickets and looking forward to this extravaganza!
TRace

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got an order in for myself and two friends for the CROP!! Can't wait till April!!!
TRace
sdurkin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just purchased VIP passes for my sister and I. This will be my 2nd year attending and her first, I can't wait to share the experience with her! She only started scrapbooking after I came home from last years event and wouldn't stop talking about it. See you all there! ♥
lizardqueen78

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooo Hooo! Got VIP tickets for a friend and I ....we are both Scrapfest newbies but are VERY excited for it! C'mon April Laughing
kskoko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered 4 crop tickets today. We are all new to Scrapfest but all very excited. Hotel room already booked now we just need to wait for April!
MagsG

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're coming for 2 days of croppin & shoppin! As well we're going to take the layering class - something new to try out. So excited to come again this year!
Kimmer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Happy to be registered Reply with quote

After waiting patiently (not) for the web site to be available, I finally was able to book two VIP tickets and two for the Blossoming Hydrangea Shadowbox Class.......Yeah. Soooo, looking forward to the fun. Can't wait to see what all the vendors have available, make and takes, etc. :)
Jillian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in for Friday VIP passes and the Pieces of Me class! I can't wait! I've never taken one of Lara Brooks' classes before, but my girlfriend has and assures me it's not to be missed! Smile I'm all about making my own embellies so I'm SURE to love it!
curias

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very exciting! I am attending the Crop and taking the Blossoming Hydrangea Shadowbox class!! This is my 3rd time attending!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 16th and 17th, 2010 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: