My classes at Scrapfest U!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest U  Nov. 7-8th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vicki Boutin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: My classes at Scrapfest U! Reply with quote

Hey Friends!!!! Can you believe the event is about 3 weeks away!?!?!?! I can't wait! I am so excited about the 3 workshops I will be teaching!! Great kits, great colours and most of all lots of fun!!!

Here is a little break down....

Bring on the Holiday Cheer workshop....

We will be creating 2 layouts and 4 cards. The 3 Bugs in a Rug holiday line is soooooo pretty. I think you are going to love this class if you are coming to play.

The Time Traveller's Memory Journal

This is delightful album workshop! You will have the opportunity to play with the 7 Gypsies Binderie Punch and this kit is beautiful, too. Lots of goodies and extra bits. This class is brand new and has only been taught once before in the Netherlands.

The theme for this class is MEMORIES but I will bring along some TRAVEL themed stickers if you would like to switch it up a bit.

Two of a Kind Card to Layout Workshop

I just taught this class for the first time in BC this past weekend and we had a blast! The workshop consists of one 2 page layout and 6 cards!! I love this class!

You will NOT need any photos for any of my workshops. Just come and have fun...add the photos at your leisure after the class.

If you have any questions...post them here. I have been checking the site.

Look forward to seeing you all very soon!!
Bobbi-Lynn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to come and play!
Bobbi-Lynn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Vicki for yet another fun and inspiring 'Vicki Boutin class'. Your talent and energy makes for such fun classes, and I always come away inspired to do more. I look forward to the next class I take already!
Dove

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Vicki!!!!
I was in your Saturday classes and loved them. I especially liked the journal class!

FYI - You are now one of my favorite instructors! I will be watching for more classes by you. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest U  Nov. 7-8th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: