"An Evening to Remember" at ScrapFest U

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest U  Nov. 7-8th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: "An Evening to Remember" at ScrapFest U Reply with quote

Come join us at ScrapFest U!!! Plans are underway for the Saturday evening as Scrapbook & Cards Today host an "Evening to Remember"!

Join Scrapbook & Cards Today for an evening full of crafting, learning, fun and of course...chocolate! Saturday evening promises to be an exciting night as we learn, craft and share with each other. With a mixture of fun prizes added in, including Catherine's favourite chocolate treats, everyone is sure to have an "evening to remember"!

Scrapbook & Cards Today will also be expanding on its "Bring A Smile to a Child" campaign! Please bring any crafting supplies you are no longer using to ScrapFest U to be shared with children in communities across Canada. Together lets get kids crafting everywhere!

Register now so you don't miss out on this exciting event!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Bobbi-Lynn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh this sounds like so much fun! I am so looking forward to it. And I have tons of stuff I can purge, so I will make sure to bring some stuff for the Bring a Smile to a Child campaign!
Jillian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fabulous that you're doing a 'product' raiser with this too!
michleslie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yum, chocolate and scrapbooking!!! Who can resist. Thanks so much for organizing this Lisa, we have needed a nice girls getaway place for a long time. So looking forward to it!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest U  Nov. 7-8th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: