Comments

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Comments Reply with quote

Hi, Lisa! Great Show! The pjscrappers had a great time. Thanks for all your hard work. The only comments our group had was that with being @ the back of the room it made us feel a bit out of the loop. It was difficult to hear what was being said and some of the quick prize contests were too far away to be involved in. Before we realized something was going on it was too late to get to the front to hear what was happening. Maybe if the main stage table was in the middle of the whole group, it would make [u]everyone[/u] feel a part of it all. We weren't lucky enough to win any prizes but we heard they were great! Congratulations to everyone that won!! That's awesome!! We hope Luke had a great birthday and look forward to decorating with something different for next year. It's fun to have the challenge to make it every year even better. We look forward to next year and now maybe you can enjoy being able to take a deep breathe and relax ... maybe just a little. LOL
kimbo64

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for a great weekend!!!
The Marketplace was great, awesome make and takes. Saturday was crazy busy but I enjoyed the VIP time on Friday night. Disappointed that there wasn't more deals but still found new and interesting things to buy... and I found some new companies that I will definetly visit in the future!!
The Go Scrapping crop was great...our table was lucky enough to have 3 winners. Disappointed in the food and the fact that the vendor was not open during the whole crop time. We did bring snacks and it forced us to go out and visit Dairy Queen...which wasn't all bad LOL Karen was wonderful and tried really hard to get everyone pumped up. Her blindfold game was hillarious.
I can say I will be back next year and look forward seeing all the new friends I made. Scrapbook Ladies ROCK.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you for your lovely comments. Karen is amazing and she does such a wonderful job hosting the crop party. Karen and I have already chatted about how we can provide a better experience for next year. This was our first time hosting it in a separate arena and I am aware that I need to make some changes!! Your ideas are so very helpful so please keep sending them my way. I like the idea of having a more central "stage" so that everyone feels involved and closer to the action!

We will also have to set times on Saturday for give aways and contests to keep the excitement going. We walked in a few times during the day but with so many of the croppers in classes and shopping, we didn't want people to feel left out and therefore waited until after the Marketplace closed for this to take place.

As for the food, well... I can't tell you how disappointed I was in the catering company. I have my hands tied here since they are associated with the AUD but I have already addressed my concerns with them.

I would also like to provide complimentary coffee, tea and water throughout the day on Saturday (similar to the setup on Friday evening).

Your suggestions and ideas will help me provide a better Crop experience for everyone. Please keep sending them my way!!

Thank you,
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: