Do TELL!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Limmer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about it through Karen's website "Go Scrapping" and my friend won tickets last year through her LSS. Now it is on our "must do" list!
scrappertara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found out about Scrapfest last year through one of my favourite Scrapbooking stores...'Karen's Creations' in Wiarton. I travelled to Scrapfest on a bus organized by Karen...Can't wait to go back this year!
maezy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about it when it was in Ottawa but couldn't go. Last year a bunch of online friends were going and meeting up so I asked (ok begged) my husband to go. We had an 8 month old & a 3 year old that he would have for the whole weekend by himself. Shocked

He gave the go ahead and I had an amazing time.
queenbeerowe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found out about Scrapfest through The Scrapping Turtle in St. Jacob's two years ago. I wasn't able to make it to Paris that year, but I made it to the Aud last year.........and I will make sure I don't miss it again. Can't wait for this year's event.

Wooooohooooo, Lisa!!!

Brenda
karen123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Dpo Tell Reply with quote

I recently made two new scrapbooking friends and they have been to Scrapfest before and invited me to join them this year! I'm really looking forward to finding out what Scrapfest is all about!
elizabeth.kernohan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found out about it from my local scrapbook store - where everybody knows your name (2 Scrapbook Friends). I am very excited to be attending this year.
Diane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeesh! I wish I could remember but my memory being what it is....hmmmm! I could have heard about it at the Creative Festival in Toronto, one of our LSS, word of mouth or maybe doing a google search for Scrapbook shows...I really have no idea! I'm just glad I heard about it and can hardly wait to attend my 2nd show. See you next week!
Sandy K

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did I hear about Scrapfest? The question should be where didn't I hear about Scrapfest? LOL! Canadian Scrapbooker, Scrapbooks and Cards Today, LSS, word of mouth, etc. were all sources of information. Regardless, however I heard about it first, was just glad that I did hear the news and was more than happy to spread the word to friends. Thought that last year's event was fabulous and this year's promises to be even more exciting so can hardly wait. - Sandy
Cathie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was interested in finding out about a new product and called Discount Scrapbooking in Hamilton. They told me about Scrapfest and they would be demonstrating the product there. I can hardly wait to attend. I hadn't heard about it before.
Angel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I first heard about it in Canadian Scrapbooker magazine and then later on a message board. Can't wait to attend.
lbuchanan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: do tell! Reply with quote

My husband's aunt found out about it last year and invited me along - can't wait to get into the marketplace again this year!!
Allysar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have gone to Scrapfest for the last three years. My friends told me about it and encouraged me to go, not that it took a lot of encouraging. I love going and have a great time every year.
zip

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my fourth year going to Scrapfest. I am so glad my friends encouraged me to go - my husband's bank account not so happy!
littletownscrapper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Do Tell!!! Reply with quote

I attended ScrapFest when it was in Ottawa at the Nepean Sportsplex. I loved the fact that it was so close to my hometown. When the date approached the following year I questioned whether it would be held in the area again and was disappointed to learn that it would not. It was suggested that I check out the ScrapFest website for upcoming sessions which I did. I have not been able to sign up for one until now. Registration seemed so long ago and now we are only days away. Will I be ready in time? Kitchener here I come!!!
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful stories and letting me know how you heard about ScrapFest. I have enjoyed reading all of the posts thus far. Keep them coming...

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: