Do TELL!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mouse68

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Do Tell Reply with quote

I attended my first Scrapfest event in April 2008, I was informed by a colleague at work that was exhibiting at the time.

I was overwhelmed on my first visit and excited about being able to attend once again, look forward to all the make and takes, classes and wonderful bargains and new products.

Tracy Corbeil
trace.scott@hotmail.com
superiorparties

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Do TELL! Reply with quote

I came across Scrapfest on the internet and searched it out and an amazing thing happened, I found out there was one in Kitchener. I live in Northern Ontario and my daughter and grandson live in Kitchener so what a perfect opportunity to visit family and indulge in my passion. Life is good Laughing . This will be my first Scrapping event so I am so excited. I even registered my daughter and one of her friends for the photography workshop.
msmojo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: DO TELL! Reply with quote

I first found out about Scrapfest at the Creativ Festival last October at the Metro Convention Centre in Toronto. I knew then that I was destined to attend, I've been counting down the days ever since. 10 more days and counting, wooohooooo!
cleesch

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Do Tell Reply with quote

I was reading an old scrapbooking magazine and came across an add for Scrapfest 2008 and in the hopes of finding a 2009 fest, checked the link and voila!
Elginrose

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: How I heard about Scrapfest Reply with quote

My daughter and her friend had planned to take me to Scrapfest when it was in Paris, 2 years ago. Unfortunately my Mother passed away a week before and so I really didn't want to go but they insisted that it would be good for me to get out and try to think about something else. I went with them although my heart really wasn't in it. I was still in a mental fog and so I wasn't able to take full benefit of the wonderful things on display. I am an avid card maker and my Mom looked forward to getting one of my cards. Last year I went again since I felt that I really hadn't enjoyed and experienced all there was to offer the year before. I had a great time and so I will be coming again this year. Hopefully my daughter will join me.
tmom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year was my first ScrapFest. I first heard about it through my online friends, who I got to meet last year for the first time and going to meet up with again this year. Can't wait!

livin on scraps

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about how wonderful Scrapfest is at a go scrapping retreat in Peterborough. I am so excited to be attending for the first time and especially pleased to be attending an event in Canada. I have travelled to the states for various classes and it is a nice change to have this offered here at home. Can't wait!
PamD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The year that it was in Paris I found out through the forum at Scrapbook Heaven, and I've been coming ever since!
Kimberly Leach

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Do Tell Reply with quote

Last year while snowed in at a day crop at Younique Country Retreat I heard about this fabulous event called Scrapfest. My Host, Heather McCallum told me that she wouldn't be able to attend so she gave me her pass to attend. What happened next? A big fan was created ! I had an absolute blast - so much so that I was running my own "countdown" until this year's event. I was so excited about this year's event that while out of town on business the day registration would go live, I made sure to go on-line to register ... at 12:01am! to make sure that I would get a much coveted ticket for the Ultimate Crop session for 2009.

I can't wait ! Only 10 more sleeps until the day !!

kim Very Happy
JayneM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Do Tell Reply with quote

I remembered Scrapfest at Paris last year and didn't get a chance to go, so I googled and found the website this year. I am now booked and ready to go !!
scrapfan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject: Do Tell! Reply with quote

This year will be my first trip to Scrapfest Kitchener. I am so excited Very Happy My friends went last year & told me about it and that I have to put it on my calendar each year with stars all around it, as it is not to be missed. I won't be able to sleep until then!!!
judycurtis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Do TELL!!! Reply with quote

ScrapFest Lisa wrote:
OK, here is the next contest. Those of you who subscribe to the e-newsletter will be receiving the lastest blast over the next day or so. Here is where you post your answer to the question that is asked in the email. Once I see your post, I will add your name to the draw!!

The lucky winner will be posted on Monday, April 13th at 9:00pm. Good luck to all!

I learned about Scrapfest last year from a co-worker. I went Friday and Saturday and loved it.
Brooke

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Do tell! Reply with quote

I heard about Scrapfest from a co-worker and was able to attend last year. So much fun!
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found out about Scrapfest when I was part of the Scrapping Turtle DT last year I went courtesy of a nice lady Named Debbie who had won VIP passes and she took me with her..
Shawnalee4504

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about it from a friend and am looking forward to shopping my heart out on the Saturday
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: