Do TELL!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fisherl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I found out about scapbooking from my niece many years ago. My husband encouraged me to try it. I love it and have attended many classes. This will be my first scrapfest but not my last.
SisterBug

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was asked last year to go by my sister and friend Tara so I went. Now I am hooked so I am going again with them this year!!!! Getting so pumped up!

Crop Hostess
debbrowne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I orginally went to scrapfest twice in Paris, I found out about it from a local scrapbook store. I found out about the change to kitchener
from a email from scrapfest. I love scrapfest and cant wait until
Sat April 18 th!!!!
sandyblank

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Contest Reply with quote

I found out about Scrapfest in Paris at LSS and having been coming ever since.
TRace

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: contest Reply with quote

I initially heard about it from my fellow scrapper friend Liz. Also, I saw an advertisment in the Canadian Scrapbooker. I pulled it out and have had it posted by my computer for the last 10 months....counting down the days LOL!!
Avrilt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found out through advertising at a local scrapbook store and have been attending Scrapfest for a number of years now... I remember when it was just a smaller venue in Paris!
a_hildebrandtlynn@hotmail

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still a little green to whole cropping world, but my sister and I heard about it at the Creative festival, last fall.

I am so looking forward to it.
crazystamper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Do Tell Reply with quote

I happened upon Scrapfest during one of my many web searches. I have never been away to scrapbook, always the teacher never the student. Myself & 4 of my friends are attending this year for the very 1st time...we just can't wait to get there....11 more sleeps!!
angpark

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:29 am    Post subject: How I heard about Scrapfest Reply with quote

I introduced my girlfriend to scrapbooking three years ago. It was Christine who told me about Scrapfest last year. We had a blast shopping and doing most of the make and takes.

This year we are taking a class together and looking forward to spending the rest of the day oohing and aahing and doing as many make and takes as possible. It will be nice spending the whole day with my bestfriend from high school without our kids!!

10 more sleeps!!
Beckie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mother saw an ad last year in a magazine and we attending last year and I followed the forum to hear about the next one and here we are attending the next. Can't wait for next weekend.
scraperific

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: do tell! Reply with quote

I originally heard about scrapfest from a CM consultant in 2006. I went to the 2006 and 2007 Ottawa scrapfests and now am going to be going to the one in Kitchener for 2009. So hoping it was coming back to Ottawa but now don't want to miss anymore so will travel!!!! Good excuse to get away for the weekend!
mgoddss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to work for a vendor when ScrapFest was ScrapExpo in Paris. Now it is WAY better, and WAY more fun!!!

I hear about Scrapfest from my Favourite Store EVER the Scrapping Turtle. Those ladies talk the 'fest' up and get very excited about it. How can you not want to be there with the wonderful Turtle ladies cheering on!!!

I love Scrapfest. My favourite time of year!!!

TT
M
smitsuz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Do Tell! Reply with quote

I first heard of ScrapFest from a friend who attended when it was held in Paris. After that I heard about it from Carolyn and Joanne at Two Scrapbook Friends in Waterloo.

Can't wait till the 17th!
Bubsy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Do Tell Reply with quote

I received a couple of emails from various scrapbooking retailers informing me of the Scrapfest event in Kitchener and want to see what it is all about.
HeatherG

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend told me about it and organized a group of us to go. We went last year for the first time. We have been talking about this and looking forward to this one for a whole year now. Our motel has been booked for months!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: