Do TELL!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heidi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine told me about it. Only after that did I start to actually see advertising, I could swear there was none before that LOL
jo-ann

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend at work introduced me to Scrapfest when it was in Paris! After that I told two friends ........and they told two friends ......and now theres a group of us that meet every year and attend for both days!
Susanm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The year I started scrapping I made constant trips into LSS and saw a flyer about it for Scrapfest in Paris. Attended twice in Paris then last year in Kitchener and am cropping in Kitchener this year.
Can't wait.......11 more sleeps including tonight!!!!! Smile.
natkenicra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My girlfriends and I heard about SCRAPFEST through All About Scrapbooks in Woodstock, which is now All About Scrapbooks and More!! Wink
We love the girls there for letting us know about it. We have only been to Paris and we thought it was great, so we are super excited about Kitchener!! Very Happy
Good luck to everyone!! Very Happy
dianal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Do Tell Reply with quote

I believe this is the 5th show I have attended, 3 years in Paris and last year in Kitchener and this year in Kitchener. I originally heard about Scrapfest through an exhibitor. I love attending this show and in particular VIP night.
curias

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be my 2nd year attending!! I had heard of it a couple years ago, but went last year when a group of us decided to meet there!!!
teachermom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about it from our lss, Two Scrapbook Friends, last year. Also, I knew some ladies that had gone when it was hosted in Paris. I loved it and can't wait to go again. It is so exciting to walk around and do all the make 'n takes and learn techniques while seeing all of the new products. Thanks for hosting in my hometown!!!!!!! Very Happy
tbag404

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: How I heard. Reply with quote

Very Happy Well thank goodness for an amazing magazine called Canadian Scrapbooker. This is going to be my first Scrapfest, and man am I excited. I'm counting the sleeps. I am even registered for a great class on photography for scrapbookers. I will learn and have fun.
jodyhiggins

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: do-tell Reply with quote

This is my first year at Scrapfest. I've heard about the festival for a couple years but haven't made the trip up to Kitchener. Saw the flyer at scrapbooking store in Chatham (Paper Pickle). Asked the girls about it.Said it was awesome. Making a weekend out of it. Looking forward to the show!! Very Happy
bluejeanmama

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch the website. Attended when it was originally Canadian Scrapbook Expo so I kept a close eye on the website for all the current news. I'm looking forward to Scrapfest this year as it gets bigger and better every year.
michelle w

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my second year going to scrapfest and i can't wait ! i first heard about it through my local scrapbookstore two scrapbook friends in waterloo. looking foward to meeting up with friends and shopping till i drop !!
thecircleguru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was first told about ScrapFest in the winter of 2006. I believe I saw it on a flyer in Paris. I attended 2007 in Paris and then 2008 in Kitchener and this year, even though I moved all the way across the country to BC, I'm coming home to Ontario... just for ScrapFest! I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Design Team Coordinator: myStamp BOX
karent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about it through my SIL back when it was in Paris, unfortunately wasn't able to make it, last year was my first opportunity to attend and I was totally blown away by it all, I am thrilled that my LSS (the Scrapping Nook) will be a vendor again this year! Looking forward to meeting up with all you like minded women in 10 more sleeps Very Happy Very Happy
carpediem

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to Scrapfest! I've attended since the first show in Paris. Heard about it through my lss!
Lydia64

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Do Tell!! Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
Now let me see, I first heard about Scrapfest by googling on the internet looking for scrapbooking events. I went to a much smaller version in Paris in 2007 and then in 2008 it moved to the Kitchener Auditorium. I was very excited, as I remembered all the new and exciting products they had, I just couldn't wait. I even bought an extra ticket to take a friend to introduce them to the magic of scrapbooking. If there's something you've been looking for, but haven't found--it'll be there at Scrapfest cause I know they have EVERYTHING!! I have been counting down the days to Scrapfest 2009!!This year I'm bringing to friends--and we just can't wait!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: