Do TELL!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Do TELL!!! Reply with quote

OK, here is the next contest. Those of you who subscribe to the e-newsletter will be receiving the lastest blast over the next day or so. Here is where you post your answer to the question that is asked in the email. Once I see your post, I will add your name to the draw!!

The lucky winner will be posted on Monday, April 13th at 9:00pm. Good luck to all!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Erica

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Mother in Law attended ScrapFest when it was held in Paris I went with her last year and will be attending again this year we had such a great time. I think are locale scrapbooking store told her about Scrap Fest.
DGirlz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Do Tell! Reply with quote

We went to Scrapfest first two years ago after being told by our local scrapbook store - Scrapping Turtle - how awesome it was. They told us it was a "not to be missed" event and they were right. We love the Friday night shopping and classes on Saturday! Very Happy
hwills

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Do Tell :) Reply with quote

I found out about ScrapFest in my copy of CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER Magazine! Just one of the million reasons I love that magazine. I was unable to make it to last years event, so I am even more excited to get there this year! It will be a blast Smile
Saspden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: How I heard about Scrapfest........ Reply with quote

I heard lots of chatter about last years event, at my "home" scrapping location SCRAPALICOUS!
There are quite a few of us attending from there and especially glad the store will be exhibiting as well. Can't wait for the photography class!!
Really looking forward to the event - to be able to see all of the out-lying scrap stores that are out of my local area.
scrapperjo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be my second year attending Scrapfest in Kitchener..can't wait!! I found out from my friend Karen at Karen's Creations in Wiarton (formerly from Lions Head)
christine.smith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: do tell Reply with quote

Laurie told me!!!!
She's the scrap diva who makes all the fun possible Wink
Looking forward to Kitchener Scrapfest
janny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Do Tell Reply with quote

I attended Scrapfest 2 years ago with my good friend Patti. She used to babysit my kids until she moved to Acton. (I forgave her eventually) I am really excited to be joining her again this year! We are actually making a girl's weekend out of it and staying overnight. I can't wait!

Janny
Scrapping Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seen the advertisements in the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and attended last year. Definately looking forward to attending this year as well.
Gillian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about on my LSS forum (The Scrapping Nook). Can't wait!
Bunnybear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard about my first Scrapfest in Paris in one of my local Scrapbook stores and attended with my friend Chantal, our hubbies and my 3 month old daughter. We were one of the first ones through the door on the Saturday and received goody bags. It was only after we were there that we learned about the VIP night. I made sure we got in on the VIP night in Kitchener 2008 and I have tickets for it again this year. So excited!!!!!!
mountie9

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Do Tell Reply with quote

This is my first year and I learned about it from karen Ellis at the CreativFestival (Used to work with Karen years ago at Belamys in Richmond Hill)
scrapqueen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to Paris several years ago and now it is a yearly event. I don't recall how I heard about it then. We go for the whole evening and then go out after. I won't miss it!!!
pierides

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to my first one when it was in Ottawa. I learned about it through a store I frequented at the time.

Last year was the first time that I attended the one in Kitchener where I met up with a whole bunch of ladies that I chat with on-line. This year, we are meeting up again. Very Happy Road Trip! Laughing
teribyte

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Do Tell!!! Reply with quote

I saw the ad in a magazine last year. I've been counting down the days since then until Scrapfest 2009!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: