Wow! April is around the corner!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kerry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Wow! April is around the corner! Reply with quote

Hi! It is Kerry McRorie here, and I just wanted to drop a quick line to say how much I am looking forward to teaching at ScrapFest again this year! This is my third year in a row and I am super excited to see old friends and to make new ones. Smile

Hope to see you in my Easy, Detailed, Expert class or, if not, then at the Scrapbook & Cards Today booth for sure!
Jillian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm cropping this year, so I'm not doing many classes, but I'll definately see you at the booth!! Smile
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: welcome back Kerry Reply with quote

Kerry, we are so excited to have you back for another event!! And thrilled that you are teaching your "Easy Detailed Expert" class!!

You and Catherine are amazing and we all love your magazine!!
It will be fun to see how many cards we can bring to your booth this year. Maybe you or Catherine can post a little information on that as well!!

Thanks!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Jillian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next month? Wow, that makes it seem more real! LOL I forgot it's March 1st today..it is next month! The countdown is ON!!!
Yvettemomof2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be my first time at Scrapfest. Im looking forward to getting some layouts done! No kids to worry about:)
I must say Im a little nervous as well, not sure of what to expect! And Im going to be a loner, no friends of mine joining me. But it sounds like there will be a lot of nice people to meet:)
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Don't be nervous!! Reply with quote

Don't be nervous. You will have so much fun!! You will meet so many people who share this same passion!! The only person who should be nervous is myself... trying to bring the best show to all of you.

As for what to expect... lots of shopping, creating, seeing new products and learning new techniques through make 'n takes & demonstrations. Yvette, I think you have signed up for the crop so you will be in for lots of fun and excitement. An email will be going out shortly to all of you who have signed up for the ScrapFest Crop with a few more details on what to expect, especially for the Friday night!!

I hope that you will leave ScrapFest with new friends and hoping you will have had the ultimate creative experience!! See you next month!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Jillian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yvettemomof2 wrote:
This will be my first time at Scrapfest. Im looking forward to getting some layouts done! No kids to worry about:)
I must say Im a little nervous as well, not sure of what to expect! And Im going to be a loner, no friends of mine joining me. But it sounds like there will be a lot of nice people to meet:)

Don't be worried!! You're going to love it!! Very Happy
Beckie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: where to sit Reply with quote

Hi there this will be my second trip to scrapfest and I can't wait. If you like you could sit with myself, my sister and my mother. We are only a group of three and they will try to reserve a table for a group of four if you let them know. Let me know

Beckie Malvar
Susanm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Yvette......I was a loner last year and Friday night was no worry at all. Lots of people and kept busy. I came back Saturday and there weren't as many as it was a separate price, etc. last year. Only good thing was I had a table for 4 to myself......lots of room to spread out.
Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: