Descriptions are up! And... our first CONTEST!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Descriptions are up! And... our first CONTEST!! Reply with quote

Class, marketplace, and crop information is up!! If you go to the home page, to Kitchener 2009 and select registration, this will bring you to the ScrapFest Catalog! Along the top left hand side is a box titled categories. Here you will find the event details, pricing, class images, etc... Go check it out!!

Have fun browsing!! We really hope you enjoy seeing what we have planned for you at ScrapFest in Kitchener 2009! We can't wait to see you all there!!

Post your thoughts here. Any one who does will have their name put into a draw. Yes.... let the party begin. Winner will receive some scrapbooking products and a 6x6 album from ScrapFest!! Draw will take place on Friday, January 30th at 8pm!!! All you have to do is post your comments to be entered. GOOD LUCK!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
littletownscrapper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Who doesn't love contests and the chance to win free stuff! Reply with quote

WOW - what a way to start off - love contests and free stuff, of course!
Looking forward to attending ScrapFest. This is my virgin run and from what I have read from previous attendees it sounds like it is going to be alot of fun and I do love fun. Wink
Bobbi-Lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I am so happy to see the classes! Too many decisions though Laughing Can't wait for April!
livin on scraps

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so looking forward to Scrapfest in Kitchener this April. I was told this was an event not to be missed. The girls at the go-scrapping retreat could not say enough good things about it. The classes look awesome and I can't wait for the shopping. April can't come quickly enough. Very Happy
cottagerca

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the classes ar up!

I think I will be taking the photography class!!!! Thanks for the posting contest.......great Fun!!! Hoping you will have the card draw for the hosptial too!!!!
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: Cards for the hospital Reply with quote

YES, we will be taking card donations again at the Scrapbook and Cards Today booth for "Bring a Smile to a Child" campaign. Catherine and Kerry will be there to collect them and count them after the show!!

Last year we were blown away with the response from all of you and received 694 cards! Lets see if we can bring more cards and break this record!! There will be more information on this coming soon!

bluejeanmama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My countdown to SCRAPFEST calendar has begun. I read through all the
class descriptions and they sound amazing. Only problem is I need more than two days to take everything in. I am super excited about the crop
party and the long list of vendors that will be there. Very Happy Very Happy
mgoddss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your line up of classes is GREAT!!!

I am so excited to see all the people that were there last year, and all the new faces this year!!!!

The 17th and 18th are going to be so awesome!!! I can hardly wait.

Now to figure out how to start a countdown ticker...

TT
M
scrapmommie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: First Contest!!!! Reply with quote

A Lot of my friends say I am lucky, I win at every crop if they are having a draw. So I am going to try my luck again!! Last year I won tickets to the 2008 Scrapfest, I was so excited, I went and loved it! I marked my calendar for the crop on friday......I can not wait!! I really have no words to explain how excited I am to go! The stores that had make and takes did a great job displaying thier talent's, I can not wait to see what they have this year.

CL
natkenicra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: SO EXCITED:) Reply with quote

My girlfriends and I are so ready to ditch our husbands for this weekend!!! We were in Paris in 2007 but missed last year, so we are due for this!! YAHHHHH:)
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Countdown ticker Reply with quote

I will put up a countdown ticker on the home page to help remind us of how many days are left to ScrapFest in Kitchener... It is a little scrary for me to see that every day but I will try to face my fears!! Smile

Oh, if you have been to Paris but didn't make it to Kitchener last year... you are in for a real treat. Bigger, brighter, better!!!

tmom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! Looks like a great line-up of classes and I can't wait. Coming in from Nova Scotia Again this year!
Jillian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so excited for Scrapfest to be back in Kitchener this year! Looking forward to seeing bunches of people I met last year, and all that shopping!!!
scrappergirl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive taken a look at your exhibitor line up--so looking forward to a weekend of shopping and cropping. Might even do the hotel thing too........ Cool Cool Cool
wustaz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhhhh the list looks so good. can't wait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: