ScrapFest returns to Kitchener

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: ScrapFest returns to Kitchener Reply with quote

Book your calendars!! ScrapFest is returning to the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex on Friday, April 17th and Saturday, April 18th in Kitchener, ON!!

ScrapFest will be bringing 3 leading experts from all over Canada to teach some incredible classes! We are bringing back VIP Night due to popular demand and of course, the Ultimate Crop Party hosted by Go Scrapping!!

We hope that you will come shop from the 35+ exhibitors in the marketplace who will also be providing amazing make 'n takes and demonstrations throughout the event!

Stay tuned for more exciting information on ScrapFest in Kitchener 2009!
Mom2Maya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait Lisa! This year's was so much fun, I'm excited to see what you bring us next year!!
Mylene

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful to hear it is all moving ahead already. Whee!!!!
queenbeerowe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa! This year was my first visit to Scrapfest, and I had sooooo much fun! Very Happy There was so much to see and so much to do, I just didn't want to leave. The VIP Night and Crop were awesome.........the classes were great.......and the SHOPPING!! Wow!! The shopping was incredible. Great vendors, great deals, and great make-n-takes. It was the best. Thanks for all your hard work. Very Happy

Brenda
Buster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest Reply with quote

Looking forward to attending the Scrapfest in Kitchener!!! Always glad to pick up some tips and of course to shop.
mgodss

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so stoked about going!!! I have it marked on all calendars, and have already booked the Friday off for my husband. The secretaries know he is at home that day!!!!

I can't wait Lisa. You always do such a great job.

Take care and we will see you soon

TT
Marissa
bluejeanmama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scrapfest
To die for!!!! I love it. I hope I can afford to shop, crop, take classes and demos and party!!!!!! I'm not greedy, I just want to do it all!!!! Laughing Laughing
jo-ann

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was so much to do at last years Scrapfest and i loved the VIP night as well as the Ultimate Crop Party! it was a hoot!
mgoddss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so going to do the VIP CRop!!! What a great time the ladies had last year!!!

TT
M
Bobbi-Lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa!

So excited for Scrapfest 09! A bunch of us will even be cropping Fri night this time. Now lets see those courses Wink
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Classes, Classes and more classes Reply with quote

I have some very juicy descriptions coming your way. They will be posted sometime next week. Just waiting for a few more details from our talented teachers!!

Just this week we added another brilliant teacher from Edmonton! Cathie Allan is going to be joining Canadian Scrapbooker in their booth doing make 'n takes and she will also be teaching one class. I don't have the details yet but if you are a stamper... or a want to be stamper, than this is a class that you will not want to miss out on!! She is fantastic and such a hoot. I had the pleasure of working with Cathie at ScrapFest in Edmonton and I saw what she created with a white piece of cardstock and I was blown away!! Her class will be more expensive than some of the others but she gives away a ton of stuff in her workshops!!

More to come!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 17th and 18th, 2009 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: