Thank You KITCHENER!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Thank You KITCHENER! Reply with quote

WOW! Thank you to all of our participants who joined us for ScrapFest in Kitchener. Thank you for making this one of our BEST events to date!

Please tell me what you liked best about ScrapFest in Kitchener so I know what to bring back. YES, I am thinking of coming back!!! So please help me bring a bigger and better event to YOU!

Thank you again!
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Beckie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: What I liked best Reply with quote

Hi Lisa, thanks for a great weekend. I had so much fun with everything. The shopping, the classes and talking with the teachers. I really enjoyed the last class by Trisha on Saturday. She made class fun and interesting and we still had time to complete 2 layouts and have a good laugh. Laughing Karen Ellis really made friday night fun as well. I hope you do bring this back to Kitchner because I know that the three ladies that I came with, Karen Mardling, Shanda Kresan and Tara Bell definetly will be back again Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Thanks again Beckie Malvar[/i][/b]
Susanm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa -
I had a great time on the weekend, so much so that I registered for the all day crop while there on friday night. It was a little disappointing that when I finally got near a couple of the booths for make 'n takes, they had run out but that is no fault of yours.
I know it is asking alot but would it be possible to have the Friday night crop open earlier. Not to shop but to get set up and possibly get settled and started before there is the chance to go out into the marketplace. It just seemed that we got in and got a seat and most headed out immediately. The other thing was the card class, Friday afternoon was running over into the crop and because I "didn't want to miss anything" I didn't take it. It would have been fine since there were alot of people didn't get there right at 5.
I hate to bring up things like this since they seem so petty. It really was a great weekend and really look forward to next time. Glad you liked Kitchener.
mgodss

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH SNAP the DRM Diva's will be there when you come back Lisa!!!

We can start the countdown as soon as you book a date!!!

We had a blast. The Friday night was amazing, soooooo much fun!!!

It was great to see old friends, and make new ones.

Thanks for a wonderful weekend.

TT
Marissa
michleslie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Reply with quote

Lisa you did a fantastic job organizing and bringing this show/event to Kitchener! This was my first event and the 5 of us had a wonderful time at the all day crop and shopping in the marketplace! We had lots of laughs and the creativity was flowing. Wonderful job and can't wait to do it again next year!! I've been to the Creativ festival and other craft shows but this was the first event that had SO many scrapbook/stamping booths -WONDERFUL!! Only complaint is that the day goes by way too quickly! Thanks again, and look forward to the next one!!
Wink
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: VIP Crop Reply with quote

Thanks ladies for your comments. We can look at starting the VIP crop a little earlier to get everyone settled before the doors open to the marketplace. So glad that you enjoyed the crop area.

As for the make 'n takes, it is always difficult to predict numbers and we had more participants than expected. Even I ran out of wristbands!! I think we will be more prepared next year for these numbers if you all come back Very Happy

Keep your comments coming. I really appreciate all of the feedback!
Lisa

SisterBug

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa,

This was my first experience at Scrapfest and I did get a chance to meet you. Which you probably wouldn't remember since I am sure you meet alot of people over the weekend. I just wanted to say my exprience was fantastic and I think overall you did an amazing job!!!!!!!!
Just maybe a tip.... I noticed no one was checking wrist bands? Anyone I believe could have walked in and not payed? I would hope this wouldn't happen but you never know?
Thanx for the great time!!!

Crop Hostess
Susanm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very curious or maybe just nosey but how many did go through the various parts of the show?
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Numbers Reply with quote

Thank you Anne Marie for your feedback. We will look into more staff at the doors that lead into the marketplace.

We had a record attendance at ScrapFest in Kitchener. We are still confirming our numbers. Friday's VIP night was sold out at 550 (this includes the 400 marketplace and 150 croppers).

april

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fun night on Friday at the vip crop! I was welcomed into a table of three. I didn't have to crop solo after all. I would agree that an early chance to get set up would be great. I enjoyed the night so much that I came back on Saturday to do the make and takes and do some shopping. I was so inspired! I've been cropping up a storm since! Thanks for an enjoyale weekend!
wustaz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved everything too.... I have 1 piece of feedback too..... and it has nothing to do with you but rather the venue...... it was impossible to get any food towards the end of the night (after the classes that night) I don't know if they didn't expect that many people, but a night of frantic shopping and classes leaves a girl starving.
ScrapFest Sandra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa mentioned in an earlier post that even we had more participants than expected on Saturday and ran out of writstbands! It is possible that this could have been what happened with food near the end of the evening. A starving scrapbooker (YIKES Smile ) is not a good thing!!! After a great evening of shopping, classes, and general fun, the last thing we want is for people to be starving! We want to try and improve on your ScrapFest experience and will make sure to look into this matter further for next year.

But I am glad that you enjoyed yourself!! Thanks for the feedback. We really appreciate it!

Sandra
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: