thank you Lisa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wustaz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: thank you Lisa Reply with quote

I wanted to thank you Lisa and your crew. I had the best time in a long time these last few days. From the organization of the event, to the classes and the vendors and finally to our VIP room we were made to feel that you all cared personally about each and every one of us. A special thank you to my new favourite interior designer Wink thanks for getting my layout to where it needed to be for the contest.

I know it was tons of work, but it is all very much appreciated and I can't wait for next year (and I know about 18 other people that can't wait for next year either Wink )
karent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second Jens comments. It was an absolutely fabulous time!! We Scrap Central ladies all enjoyed the VIP room in a huge way!!!!

Lisa all the work and energy put into this was evidenced right from the get go right on throughout the event.... great work!!

I loved the opportunity to meet so many online friends IRL Very Happy Very Happy A weekend to remember for sure, this was my first SF and now I can't wait to make it to more.... better start saving now Wink Wink
Mellissa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you ladies, it was a wonderful time for sure.
Everything was well organized right from the get go. I had a blast and so did my hubby, lol. (he did more make-n-takes than I did) Again, lol.

The crop room was large, bright and very welcoming (Thank you Karen, Jenn and to the other helpers there)

Thank you also Lisa for the fantastic gifts.

I cant wait till next year Very Happy
Bunnybear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scrapfest was awesome!! Thank you so much!! Looking forward to next year Very Happy
SisterBug

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I also have to agree with everyone. Thank you for all you hard work Lisa and all of your crew. The classes we fun, the vendors were great, everyone was smiling, happy and nice. I came home with no money left but a ton of bags with lots of goodies!!!!!!!!! That means I had a FANTASTIC time.
Glad I went with my sister and Tara which made it even more fun!!!!

THANX LADIES!!!

Crop Hostess
bluejeanmama

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for a great weekend!!!!! Everything was awesome and I loved my Scrapfest Prize Package!!!!!!!!!! Let's restart the countdown clock for next year. WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!
D of DReaM Divas
Mom2Maya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Lisa!!! It was an awesome time! I can't wait until next year!!!
Vicki Boutin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must chime in as well!!! What a super duper event, Lisa! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of it!!!
mgodss

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME time!!!

Thank you Lisa. That you had the time to stop and chat with us was wonderful.

I totally enjoyed being there for VIP night, WOW. the Aud was a great place to have the event.

The all day crop on Sat was wonderful. I was able to meet new people, and get a few page kits done that I had purchased the night before.

The SEND OFF CROP was really good too!!!! Great prizes, and a fun game.

You ROCK Lisa!!! I can't wait for next year!!!

TT
Marissa
M of DRM Diva's
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

WOW. I can't thank you enough for all of your kinds words. As I read your comments, one after the other out loud to my husband... I started to choke up and tears started running down my face.

I know I am exhausted and maybe a little emotional... but you have no idea what your comments mean to me at this time.

I just want to thank you all for coming. Because of YOU... ScrapFest in Kitchener ROCKED!!!

Thank you all!
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
macmomma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa

Thank you SO much for getting me a ticket at the last minute. I had such a great time meeting up with my online buddies that I don't get to see often enough and it was great to be able to meet you. I think everyone will agree Scrapfest was a HUGE success and everyone will take with them awesome memories of their time this weekend!

thanks again
Amy
TrishaLadouceur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Lisa and team:)

I want to thank you for a FABULOUS weekend! You and your volunteers were absolutely wonderful and I was honoured to be a part of Scrapfest! I had a great time teaching and I am happy that my students were pleased with their projects:)

I know the kind of hard work that goes into putting an event like this together and I think you did an AMAZING job! Congrats on the success of yet another ScrapFest and I look forward to many more in the future!

Now... go get some rest!

(((HUGS)))
Trisha
www.trishaladouceur.blogspot.com
Janet Z

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa! Just wanted to thankyou too! You did a fabulous job and I had a fantastic time!
Thanks for the ScrapCentral VIP room that was such a nice thing for you to do for us!
It was great to meet you in person! Thanks for the slice of pizza! Shhhhh I won't tell anyone! LOL!!
Can't wait for the next time!!!
Janet
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: