Are you getting excited for ScrapFest in Kitchener?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
april

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too, am soooo excited. This is my first scrapfest! Good for all you moms who are coming for some time away! I've got a vip ticket for Friday night and can hardly wait to scrap and shop!!
Bunnybear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for Scrapfest!!!! I am so excited about checking out all of the exhibitors and doing some make and takes. I'm not able to do any classes this time around, but I know I'll have a blast. Can't wait for Friday Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
catherine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH YES!!! Kerry & I are very excited to be a part of ScrapFest in 2008. Once again Lisa has done an amazing job organizing a great shopping, learning and creating experience!

We hope everyone coming takes a minute to stop by and chat with Kerry & I - we want to hear what your favourite products are, what classes you are taking, or just what you are up to. We have some great giveaways too!

We are also thrilled to be continuning our efforts to bring handmade cards to children in our "Bring a Smile to a Child" campaign. Please bring a birthday or seasonal card to our booth where they will be displayed and after ScrapFest will be donated to children's hospitals across Canada. How wonderful for hospital staff to be able to provide handmade cards to children on their birthdays or to the families going through a rough time. A little something can make a difference.

We can't wait to see you at ScrapFest!!!! Only a few more sleeps!
Very Happy

Catherine
Beckie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Can't Wait Reply with quote

I can't wait to get to scrapfest. I haven't had the chance to do any scrapbooking for a while now so this weekend will be the first time that I will actually get to sit down and scrap. I am looking forward to all the classes that I am taking and learning some new techniques. I am excited to see all the vendors there. I'm sure that I will be overwhelmed with all the information. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
Karen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking forward to spending quality with my daughters and learning new things. Scrapbookers are a unique group of people, friendly and they share their scrapbooking skills.
Susannah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:55 am    Post subject: I am excited too! Reply with quote

I just can't wait to shop, shop, shop!!!
formy4girls

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a newbie to this; so I'm just looking forward to taking it all in. I can only go Friday; so I'm not doing any classes - that would eat up all my shopping time! I'm looking forward to seeing all the great product and ideas; as well as a night out with friends.
tara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can not point out only one thing im excited about because im excited about every thing. i even have trobles sleeping at
scrappin'pam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Friday Night - It's a date! Reply with quote

This is my 3rd ScrapFest and I'm totally pumped. I'm bringing along one of my girlfriends from High School. It's so nice this event falls just before her birthday each year. We get to shop, shop, shop all night long. What more could one ask for!
Lydia64

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Excited and how Reply with quote

Boy, am I excited, can't wait, can't sleep but its okay I can eat.........ever since my first scrapbook biggie in London, to the Scrapfest in Paris.....never thought they got bigger and better. Scrapping all day on Saturday mixed with the shopping in the marketplace, who could think of a better combo. Looking forward to a fun filled day!!
Sandra Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mellissa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sooooooo looking forward to this years Scrapfest. I signed up for the VIP crop which will be great as usual with Karen from Go Scrapping hosting it.
I have my stash set aside for shopping and a long list of wants.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: The time has come... Reply with quote

The time has come to announce the winner!! But before I do...

I spent the evening at emerg for my eldest daughter has been fighting something for 2 days and when her temp hit 40 I dropped everything and went to the emerg. Everything is clear which is a good sign... just wondering what is causing this fever. Life with kids as many of you know.

As I was waiting at the emerg, I did some thinking. Wouldn't it be great to pick a winner and then just keep drawing names? So that is what I have decided to do tonight. Everyone is a winner... I did pick one name first and they will receive the ScrapFest prize package... but everyone else who posted their wonderful comments will also get a little something!

Thank you for taking the time to share with me your excitement. A lot of people ask me "what is ScrapFest?" I have to admit, that after reading your comments, I realize that ScrapFest is more than just a scrapbooking event!

Congratulations everyone!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Susanm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of your worries and time in emerg. Hope everything will be fine. Thanks for thinking of us while you had family worries.
Beckie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa I hope all is well with your daughter. I know it can be frustrating sometimes when you have symptoms but no cause for those symptoms. Thank you for thinking of us while you sit patiently waiting for your daughter in the long emerg wait. Hope all is well.
Beckie
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: The winner's name... Reply with quote

The first name drawn last night was Denise Donald who is coming to ScrapFest with a her friends, the DREAM DIVA'S!

Denise will receive the ScrapFest prize package which will be waiting for her at the registration table. Everyone else will get a little something too. I am going to make up a list with your user name from the forum so make sure you come and collect your small gift for posting your comments on the forum.

Thanks everyone for participating. Keep your comments coming. It is great to hear from all of you.

p.s. Raquel is feeling better this morning. She wants to help Mommy work on ScrapFest so that is positive.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: