Are you getting excited for ScrapFest in Kitchener?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janet Z

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super excited to get to go to Scrapfest. I am really excited to finally meet alot of online friends for the very first time!! We've all been planning this for quite some time now.
I'm taking 2 of Vicki's classes and just know they are going to ROCK!!!
I'm also excited to go shopping with some very professional shoppers who are going to help me spend plenty of $$$$$.
Girls weekend together...what could be better?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
pierides

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess that is my cue to respond.

I am another one of the ladies that is meeting up with on-line friends. I am coming from Ottawa to spend my money and to help all of them to spend theirs. Laughing I am so excited to see the ones I have already met again and to meet the ones that I have been chatting with for years.
ScrapCentral

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excited!! What an understatement!! I can't believe that it is only 7 days away! I have been waiting and counting down the days. I get to meet so many of my online friends, take some amazing classes, and shop with all my friends.

You can be sure I will have my camera, because there will be a lot of amazing memories made that weekend! Very Happy

Mom to 5 adorable kiddies, and owner of ScrapCentral, an online scrapbook resource centre and private community!
cottagerca

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this reply in the card section also, since it was my happiness to see this incentive with the card event.

So, I am sooooo Very Happy happy to be able to participate and socialize with all my scrapbook friends. Laughing

I really appreciate the program of the card making challenge to your participants. The children will be blessed to receive a card while in hospital.

I am sure you will receive many. One of my friends has made at least 7 before the incentive posting was even announced. I have a few made too. I have all boys/men in my world, so I will have a group of teenaged young kids birthday cards made.

That is what I am really excited about is the opportunity to view the cards made at the show.

Two other things I am looking forward to is how well our host Karen will make the friday night crop ROCK.... and my teacher for the classes I have signed up for. She has been teasing us for the last few weeks now on her classes and I feel like a grade 1 kid going to my first day of school.

Thanks for this big event in our neighbourhood!!!!

ava
cottagerca
daffmac

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never been to a Scrapfest, and have just started to delve into the world of scapbooking. I have almost finished organizing my scraproom, and have done a few pages. I am really looking forward to all the classes and learning lots of ways to motivate myself. Also, the shopping should be fun, and a bit of time for myself. See you all there, Daphne
robshawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be my first Scrapfest and I am so excited. Excited for classes, make and takes, shopping and a weekend with the girls.
scrapqueen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so excited .....a whole auditorium of scrapping products and fellow scrappers. What could be more fun!
scrapperjo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: excited!! only 7 more sleeps!! Reply with quote

Wow! I am so excited about ScrapFest! This will be my first time coming! I can't wait! I am on a bus with lots of other scrappers, and we are soooo excited about coming and spending our money!! We are coming on the bus that Karen's Creations has orgainzed...unfortunatly I am not taking any classes this year because I want to see what it is all about and shop, shop, shop!!
Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!!
Charisma3103

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sooooo Pea Green with Envy because I cannot go I have to work I have never been to a convention or a crop or the like.. I want to gooo so badly!!!@! Sad Sad
LoriRose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to the atmosphere! All these scrappers in one place at the same time and all the new products and shopping. What more could I ask for?
AmyLH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am soooo excited it's ridiculous. My sister bought my my tickets and I have been counting down the days!! I am taking 3 classes and I am looking forward to seeing all the different suplies to buy! Can't wait!!
macmomma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you say WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! OMG I didn't think I was going to be able to make it because I have been a tad under the weather due to my little critter thats poking around in my belly and missing out on the Friday VIP tickets because I was in the hospital BUT I AM GOING ANYWAY WOOHOOO!! Will likely take a class and will be there all day Saturday. I get to see 2 of my favourite scrapping buddies again and I get to meet one of the greatest people on the planet for the first time!! SOOOO looking forward to next weekend!!!

AmyD
Susanm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what can I say???? I'm booked in for the Friday Night Crop with a great hostess......I can shop Friday night, I can do make 'n takes, I can come back on Saturday if I "need" to.
I'm prepared to drive home 1 1/2 hours at midnight Friday night and come all the way back on Saturday.
The only thing I'm not excited about is the drive but other then that I'm "not able to sleep" excited.
dollymix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am VERY excited!! I'm going to the crop on Friday and can't wait to do some shopping! I have a very long wish list! Smile
I'm going to do a Spring Bling layout for the crop too...wish me luck!
I can't wait to have a night away -it will be the first time I've been away from my 10 month old daughter overnight....hopefully she cooperates for Daddy!
bluejeanmama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Excited for Scrapfest!!! Reply with quote

I am totally looking forward and counting the days down until Scrapfest!!!
I am so excited to see the new venue and see all the vendors. I am part of a van load of ladies. You will hear us laughing and screaming. We will shop til we drop. I can't wait to see the newest, latest product. I won't be scrapping this time but I am looking forward to coming home with new products and new ideas!!!!! I'm especially looking forward to this becoming an annual event!!!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: