Are you getting excited for ScrapFest in Kitchener?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Are you getting excited for ScrapFest in Kitchener? Reply with quote

Are you getting excited for ScrapFest in Kitchener?

All you have to do is post your comments here and your name will go into our next draw for another ScrapFest prize. Don't be shy... tell me what you taking, what you are looking forward to, what will be your highlight, etc... This draw will take place on Sunday evening at 8pm. See you soon at ScrapFest!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Diane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Am I excited for Scrapfest Reply with quote

What a silly question!!!! I am soooo excited for Scrapfest I can hardly contain myself! I have been looking forward to it for I don't know how long and when Lisa emailed me Wednesday night to say I was the winner of the newsletter contest -- well, as she said -- "I can hear your excitement up here in Newmarket". Now I'm on pins and needles wondering what my prize is -- oh the suspense of it all! I'm taking the Happy Moments on Canvas class with Jen Starr. Wish I could take more of the classes but - hey -- a girl's gotta have time to shop! There's such an amazing list of vendors -- I just can't wait to get there.
Thanks Lisa -- this promises to be a very exciting weekend for everyone.
Sandy K

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:36 am    Post subject: Am I excited? Reply with quote

I have been looking forward to this event ever since I first saw it posted. The list of vendors is awesome. My only regret is that I can't go Friday night as well so have only signed up for one class. So little time, so much I want to see and do. Boo hoo! Regardless, this is a great way to shake off winter and bounce into spring. Have friends going that I haven't seen since last fall so looking forward to getting together with them and also re-connecting with store owners who I have met before. They are amazing people. To be surrounded for a few hours with so much creativity in one location will be mind-boggling for sure but ohhhh so much fun! It won't be long now!
Jillian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for me, you have NO IDEA what Scrapfest means!! LOL I am a mom of 3...2 boys 6 and 3.5, and my adorable daughter who's only 10 months.
I adore my kids, but my daughter is especailly HIGH MAINTENANCE. LOL
She's cutting teeth on top of her already trying self. To sum it up, she has never taken regular naps in the day time, and since Mid-October I have not had a single night sleeping in my own bed, unless I'm holding her all night long. I've lost my free time in the evenings since Oct. too.
DH is stepping up to the plate and I'm headed out to Scrapfest for 5pm on Friday, and taking Sheer Bling with a bunch of friends from ScrapCentral!! Mr. Green I'm getting giddy thinking about it!! LOL Then I get Saturday at Scrapfest too...in the morning I'm taking the Distress inks class, and shopping in the afternoon!!! I am seriously in need of this reprieve and CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Thank you much for all the work you've put into this Lisa!! Razz
SisterBug

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness I am soooooo excited its not funny!!! I am spending the weekend with my sister and a friend. We are taking Vicki's class-Spring Bling and Jenn Starr's class-Sheer Bling. This is my first experience with Scrapfest and can't wait til next Friday night! See you all there!

Crop Hostess
sherrydg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so very excited about ScrapFest!!! I'm excited about the classes I'm taking (Sheer Bling and Distress Inks), I'm excited about the shopping (too excited Laughing), and most of all, I'm excited to meet all my ScrapCentral friends in real life. We've got 'girls' coming from Nova Scotia, Washington state, and all over Ontario. How great is that?!!!
Tanya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a hard time even talking about how excited I am! I am travelling 10 hours on Thursday so I don't miss any of the festivities on Friday - returning home Sunday so I can continue taking advantage of everything that's being offered Saturday.

What am I most excited about - hard to tack that down for sure as it is definitely a close race between
    meeting some great online friends for the first time
    taking some classes from industry leaders
    or doing some shopping from all those retailers
HeatherG

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so looking forward to it and counting not only the days but the hours and minutes. I am taking two of Jen Starr's classes which should be awesome. I can't wait to learn new techniques. Best of all I will be meeting a lot of friends that I have only known as cyber buddies. Oh and the shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need I say more since the city I live in doesn't even have a scrapbooking store! I will be in 7th Heaven there.

Heather
have3bugs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excited! Sure am, me, my sister and friend Tara are going together! So Excited
michleslie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Very very excited!! Reply with quote

I am VERY excited and so interested to go to this event. Its long overdue that we have a trade show geared just for scrapbooking/stamping/cardmaking. I've been to other "craft" shows and they barely have any scrapbooking or stamping things, so it's nice to have you come to Kitchener! My friends and I are coming to the crop and looking forward to shopping at the marketplace and hopefully catching up on some LONG overdue pages. My kids are growing faster than my albums! See you soon!
Mom2Maya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am SO excited for ScrapFest!! I can't wait! I have never been before and I hear nothing but good things about it! I have a VIP pass for Friday night and look forward to taking part in the make & takes and hop[efully finding some good deals! One week to go!!!!
tmom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, excited isn't even the right word for me. I am leaving my kids and husband to go on a trip without any of them for the first time. Another scrapping friend and myself are flying in from Nova Scotia. We are going to meet so many online friends. A chance to see product that takes forever for us to see here at the one lss we have. And the opportunity to take some classes that are unlike any we have been to here! ScrapFest I am sure is going to play a huge part in a wonderful weekend and lots of terrific memories!
wustaz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait..... aside from not having to deliver babies all weekend ( I took the weekend off of work so if anyone goes into labour and delivers at Scrapfest.... I am so not your girl Wink ) but I get to take awesome classes and best of all I get to meet up with about 19 of my bestest friends online. I have laughed with these girls and cried with these girls. I can't wait to really meet them and Scrapfest is the reason we are all getting together. It is going to be the best weekend ever!!!!

and I am spending Friday night with Jillian so I don't have to go home.... let's see if I can be the baby whisperer that night and give Jillian a break Very Happy
Jillian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tears in my eyes thinking about having a baby whisperer here Jennifer!! Laughing
maezy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So incredibly excited about it!!

I get to have some time away from my husband, 3 1/2 year old and 8 month old!! YAY!!! I love them...I really do...just need some time away! LOL

I am also meeting up with a group of online friends (Hi ladies!!). I can't wait to meet them IRL... so excited about that!

Classes - I am ready to learn, ready to step outside of my box and learn some new things.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: