Hello - From St. Paul's Anglican Church

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> Welcome & Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tj7933

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Hello - From St. Paul's Anglican Church Reply with quote

I am the new fellowship leader for the St. Paul's Anglican Church (145th Street and Stony Plain Road) Scrapbooking Fellowship. We meet the second Thursday of each month.

Fellowship and sharing of scrapbook ideas and techniques; No charge to come. Come and go format 6:00 - 10:00 pm. Come late or leave early, whatever fits your schedule. Supper will not be provided, so Bring a snack or drink to share.

Scripture reading and prayer at the beginning of every meeting; Encouragement to bring God into many aspects of our albums. Journaling challenges; Demonstrations on new techniques (when available); Swap table - to exchange tools and/or supplies; Christian background music (this will be vital and I have a tonne of worship cds); Nametags will be worn, so as to learn our new friends names. DChildcare at the start will not provided, so please leave the children at home (breastfed infants welcome). Mature teens that are interested in this hobby are always welcome.

I am very new to scrapbooking, so I have to miss out on the crop fest on Saturday, since I just found out about it today (August 27th). Unless someone wants to give up their ticket.. GIGGLE... Anyways I look forward to seeing the booths and entering some draws.

Anyone living in the westend of Edmonton, feel free to come by and join our fellowhsip.

TJ
Mylene

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a wonderful fellowship activity. I live too many hours away from the city to be able to stop 'round.

Watch the forum and newsletter...tickets are bound to crop up (pun intended) and we may find ourselves seated next to one another after all. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> Welcome & Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: