Are you gettin' excited?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest 'Exclusive' & CropFest in St. Catharines: October 4th - 6th, 2019
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject: Are you gettin' excited? Reply with quote

Are you gettin' excited? The first Scrapfest Exclusive & Cropfest in the Niagara area. I'm excited about it and I can't even go. (not for the lack of trying LOL). My Scrappy Stars are not lining up this year. However it is on my bucket list for next year. Have a wonderful time next weekend everyone.
What are you working on? What are you looking to buy ( great stores for shopping too)? Are you packed yet? Have you repacked yet ( I would have been repacked a couple times by now Shocked Shocked )? Are you entering the contests? Will there be CHOCOLATE? (which by the way is the universal Scrapbooking must have tool.) Come on I know I'm not the only one.
Any way enjoy your weekend everyone, it's sure to be a blast Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest 'Exclusive' & CropFest in St. Catharines: October 4th - 6th, 2019 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: