Scrapfest Joy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, oh boy Scrapfest is getting closer and I just can't wait.

I need to pack my supplies for the crop, that will take some time and is on the agenda for all this week. You know how it is you find stuff you totally forgot you had.

Centerpiece is completed and costume is underway as well.

My layout is in my head too need to take photos and get them developed but otherwise my goal this year is to work on photos I've previously printed over the years and never put into a scrapbook...major catch up is needed.

I can't wait for Scrapfest to arrive, oh and I'm emailing my boss today to notify him I'm out of the office April 13th.

Toes tapping, fingers snapping and a tune in my head.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like everything is coming together!

Only 9 more days! ScrapFest is almost here! Hip Hip Hooray!!

Warm up your happy dance so we have no injuries!! Make sure your footstools are not dancing on their own and get in your way!! Flashback!! LOL!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 days yahoo! So last night I'm packing all kinds of stuff away in my crate thing ( your know the kind, extendable handle, wheels on the back, tilt and go ) well here I am packing away and realize no wheels. They had fallen off as I was loading up to go home from Cropfest. Shocked Shocked So today hubby is on the hunt to find me the parts to fix it Very Happy Very Happy Did I mention only 8 more days. I think I've mentioned that to any and everyone who dares to walk past my desk hehe Laughing Laughing Laughing see you soon.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are getting ready for you ladies. I think I have put together over 75 + prizes for the croppers. Yes, we are making sure that at every table there is going to be a winner. Of course, there are prizes for the games too that we will playing throughout the crop along with the usual bingo, scavenger social, and embellishment guess.

We also have a great lineup of exhibitors. Thrilled that we have a full house so lots of great shopping for everyone.

We can't wait to see all of you and enjoy an incredible weekend of crafting, shopping and inspiration. See you soon.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo-hoo, Woo-hoo, Woo-hoo, Woo-hoo (Song 2 by Blur)

This time next Friday we shall be at the Aud, registering for the crop, seeing old friends and getting ready to get scrappy and happy Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy dance. Woo-hoo, Woo-hoo!!!

I can't wait, now if I can only pair down what I'm bring...I feel like I've packed everything including the kitchen sink... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Dawn, thank goodness you have a handy hubby to fix your wheeled tote, I'd be in tears, I think. Does this mean you are packing your tote with too much stuff? I hope so cause then I'm not the only one.

EEEKKK!!!! Scrapfest is almost here, YEAH BABY!!!

Ladies are you ready - HAPPY DANCE (by Mercy Me)
We've got reason to get up
Reason to get down
He done traded our sin for joy
And now, that joy wants out
Happy dance (oh!)
Happy dance (oh!)

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're too funny Ladyjayne. I am a "what if packer" you know, what if I didn't bring the right ink color? what if I don't want to work on this project once I get there? what if I need it and don't have it. (mind you, there is always the marketplace to pick up those things Very Happy Very Happy ) Oh and the BIG ONE what if I forget my pictures? Embarassed Shocked Yep I did that last year at Creative I FORGOT MY PICTURES and yes my table mates and others (Lisa and Sandra ) found that very funny. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I know,... after the shock of it I did too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy So the answer is YES I pack way too much stuff....but what if? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy oh but my suitcase is very small ( gotta leave room for the good stuff) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great happy dancing Ladyjayne!!

Oh my gosh! Can you believe it!! Only 5 more days to go!!!!!

Lisa, I know we are all so very excited!! Just to walk in the aud and see the ScrapFest sign and then ahhh, here we come! What a wonderful way to spend the weekend! Looking forward to seeing you and the ScrapFest team.

Dawn, what a hubby you have there! What's the update on your wheels?
Do you remember the old days before rolly wheeled bags? That invention saved us a lot of arm physio!!

Jo-ann, how is your costume coming? You are keeping us in suspense!!

I'm smiling a lot today just thinking of next weekend!! I'd better happy dance it out.

Have a great weekend
!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 sleeps for me before I hit the road yahoo. Yes April my wheels are in top form, with just the right spin going on Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hubby is a good boy. Talked to Sister Gloria yesterday to plan the getaway, I think we have it all figured out Shocked Laughing Talked to Trudy too and she is definitely having SWS (Scrapfest withdrawal Symptoms). but determined to make the Cambridge Cropfest in November. However there will be lots of texting going on Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Happy dancin' at work Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EEKK!!!

Could it be that the sun is shining today? Nope
Could it be that it's not snowing? Nope
Could it be that it's almost time to shed the winter jacket? Nope

It's Monday - National Unicorn Day AND 5 days until SCRAPFEST!!!

This is a great day, big smiles. It's like Christmas in April I tell you. Nothing can bring this mood down.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Dance Ladies we are almost to SCRAPFEST time.
Heel Click, Heel Click and if I could I'd let out a BIG WHOOP in the office but my co-workers might think I've lost it then...hehe.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep....I can feel the excitement building!! Busy working on all your seating arrangements--there's a lot of you this year, which is absolutely awesome!!! I'll be dropping in to say hi on Friday but unfortunately can't stay to play. I think I've got the most important job on Friday--cupcake delivery Laughing See you all soon!!
april

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm all packed and ready to go!!

Oh Lorna, cupcake delivery is one important job! Yum!!

Ladyjayne, you definitely have a hip hop to your step!! Keep on dancing!

Trudy, we are going to miss you so much, but good that you've got Cambridge Cropfest in sight. I think Dawn will have lots of surprises for
Gloria and hopefully she'll become a regular. Smile

"Somethin' always happens whenever we're together
We get a happy feelin' when we're singin' a song
Come on get Scrappy!"

Are you singing Jo-ann? Smile

Singing and dancing here
!!

TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks April I am really going to miss you also. Going to miss all the scrap fest teamí my scrapping friends and all the fun. Itís going to be a hard weekend for me knowing that I am missing all the excitement and fun but I will be waiting to hear all about it from everyone. I am really excited to see all of the cards everyone has made for the card swap also. Yes I am sure Dawn has a few surprises up her sleeve for Gloria and yes hope she loves it and gets hooked the same way we all did and comes back next year also. Well keep dancing and I will be tapping my toes here also and will be thinking of you all. Have fun and sure hope to see everyone next time. Now get those toes moving because itís not long now!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Trudy,

We are sure going to miss you. It won't be the same without you. I have put together a little something for you that Dawn can bring home for you. We hope that it puts a smile on your face. Please take care of yourself and we look forward to seeing you again in the Fall.

Thinking of you Trudy. Sending you a big warm hug!!!
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
jo-ann

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm singing, and grinning! 2 more sleeps to go. I packed a bagful of useful things for the swap table, I have to make a sign for my costume, find my comfie dancing shoes, pack some projects, oh my ....I cant wait!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just 1 more sleep, yep that's it just 1 more and Scrapfest will arrive with all it's glory and scrappy goodness just waiting for us.

I hope I can at least sleep, but bags are packed and by the front door, cooler has snacks and awaiting me to toss my lunch into it Friday morning, oh I need to put the table centerpiece by the door, gosh don't want to forget that.

Anyways ladies rest well tonight cause we are getting scrappy and happy and heck let's throw some glitter in there as well tomorrow and Saturday.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh P.S. there is a Kitchener Rangers playoff hockey game Friday night at the Aud starting at 7:30 p.m. these games are popular and parking will be at capacity, therefore, if you have a good spot and want to go out either walk there or have it delivered.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: