Scrapfest Joy
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018
View previous topic :: View next topic  
april

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:34 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest Joy Reply with quote

Hello Crafters!!

Can you believe it's getting close to the big day!!
I am so happy that ScrapFest is on the horizon. I
love the anticipation and the pure joy in looking forward
to the ultimate paper crafting event.

I hope you will join us here as we laugh, dance, share and
countdown to Scrapfest. There are only 72 more days to go. The best way
to start the celebration, is of course, to happy dance
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh April it is so good to see your name up there on the forum. It just makes me think.....uh...you know APRIL. Very Happy Very Happy and Scrapfest and fun and a whole weekend of giggles and carrying ons. We are having a bit of a snowstorm today. yuk Shocked So thinking springtime the Scrapfest is taking the edge off. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Registration is nearly here. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jo-ann

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be doing the Happy Dance with My happy mouse in hand ready for the start of registration.
april

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Saturday!!

Hi Dawn and Jo-ann!! Glad to see you are doing your happy dance during these cold winter days! I can see Scrapfest on the horizon. Looking forward to seeing you there! Smile

Does anyone have any scrappy plans for the weekend?
Well, my plan is to work on my Christmas, turned New Year's and now turned Valentine cards.
Shocked Wish me luck!! LOL!!!

Whatever your plans are for the weekend, I hope you stay warm and cozy and are able to get crafty.
Smile

68 more days to go!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOHOO 1 more sleep til registration. I think I'll wear my lucky socks, just to put me in the mood for Lucky Scrapfest 2018. Wink Wink and to insure I get and classes I want. Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, what class are you thinking of taking?

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really liken' "All the good things" with Vicki. My sister Gloria will be joining us this year ( she's a NEWBIE ). So we thought that with all the techniques we'll learn and a mini book too She will be hooked. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Just like me. Very Happy Very Happy I'm not saying I won't add on to that before the nights out Shocked Shocked 6 hrs left.
april

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The classes all look fun and unique. Registration today, means we're getting closer to April 13th!!

Yes, Dawn, I can see your sister easily getting hooked. Smile

Well, it's so cold and snowy here, I may as well dream of a snow day tomorrow!! Ah, can you imagine, sleeping in, getting scrappy then happy dancing at the thought of Scrapfest!! Sounds like the perfect day.
I'll just happy dance for now, and celebrate 63 more days to go
!!

jo-ann

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hip Hip Hooray I'm in and now the countdown starts for a fun-filled 2 day crop.
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Very Happy Very Happy I got the tickets and classes for my sister Glori and I. It was very weird not getting my BFF Trudy's tickets too Sad But there is always Nov. right. Very Happy Very Happy Yes April it really is Happy Dance Time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:44 am    Post subject: WOW Reply with quote

Ah, thank you so much for registering. I love seeing the numbers drop. I was in shock that after 10 mins we were 50% sold out in the crop!!

We really appreciate all of your support and for allowing me to do this year after year after year!!! Can't wait to see all of you in April.

Thanks again for registering!!!

Cheryl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Yay Newbie! Reply with quote

Excellent, we get to torture a newbie! Smile Dawn, I hope you have warned this poor woman of what she's getting into!

Cheryl
jo-ann

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa, I had fun watching the numbers drop, it was a rapid descent that's for sure. Kudos to you for bringing Scrapfest to Kitchener.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there were many of you purchasing your tickets right at 8pm for we sold 50% of the crop passes in the first 10 mins. It is exciting to watch the numbers drop!!! If we sell out... it will be our largest crop ever in all of ScrapFest history. Imagine 300 talented and creative crafters in one room. Can't wait.

Thank you so much for registering. I love bringing ScrapFest to Kitchener!!!

ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ladies and Gents (yes we have a few) Can't wait to see you all in April, and yes I want to rush time as i'm tired of all the cold and snow and want the Spring to get here ASAP, and when spring is here that also means ScrapFest Kitchener is here! So excited to see how everyone is going to take this year's Crop theme and run with it, always such a creative group.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 13th & 14th, 2018 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: