Scrapfest Magic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2017: April 7 & 8th
View previous topic :: View next topic  
april

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest Magic Reply with quote

Greetings Paper Crafters! Welcome!!

Happy 10 years to Scrapfest! I think that "Magic" is a good
word to describe 10 years of Scrapfest fun!

This is the place to come to put words to your scrapping joy,
count down to the big day, chat with friends, do your Scrapfest warm-ups
and finally, this is the location to join along in the happy dance!!

Here we go! 81 more days until Scrapfest
!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh April ,,,I knew you'd be ready to go. And you are right there is something Magical in the air at Scrapfest the excitment and freindships and fun. the atmosphere is charged and happy. I think we should get shirts " Scrapfest,,,My Happy Place" Laughing Laughing Hang in everyone I heard a rumour today the winter weather is half way over, Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, I absolutely love your t-shirt idea!! It is the perfect slogan!! It would be the perfect way to celebrate 10 years of Scrapfest!! Smile

I thought it might be fun to share a memory here, of any special Scrapfest moment you remember from the last 10 years.

I remember meeting my tablemates Trudy and Dawn for the first time at
a Scrapfest crop. I laughed and smiled so much and had such crazy fun!!
We became fast friends and have been happy dancing ever since!! Smile

We would love to hear your memories.

In the meantime, only 70 days to go!! That calls for a happy dance
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another nice memory I can share is meeting up with Happy Dancers while shopping at Scrapfest over the years. Jo-ann is always there with a big smile!!

It is also nice that vendors get to know you and remember your name each year.

And that is Scrapfest Magic!!

69 more days until scrappy JOY
!!!

april

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Saturday!

I hope you take some time to be crafty this weekend!

Don't forget to save time to happy dance for there are only 67 more days to go until Scrapfest!!!!

ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ladies,

Today is Feb. 1st which means Feb. 15th is just around the corner. My happy feet are just tapping away under my desk. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Can't wait to get to Scrapfest this year hurry up April.
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW registration is only 1 week away. AT LAST Very Happy I alway get the feeling I'm on the back half of winter after registration. Maybe cause all I am thinking of is COME ON SCRAPFEST Very Happy Very Happy that is my sure sign of spring, Very Happy Very Happy today we are having our 2nd ice storm this year and they said on the news we've already had 159cm of snow compared to all of last years 127cm Shocked Shocked I guess it's a good thing I like to snowshoe hehe. hey April, I was looking at the photo gallery and the pictures of the Happy Dancer meeting, we look like a fun bunch don't we Very Happy Very Happy I can feel a little jig coming on now Laughing keep on dancin'. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your happy dancing ladyjayne! Smile

I hear you on the snow Dawn. I was hoping for a snow day this morning. I was daydreaming of all the scrappy fun I was going to have. Smile

That was a fun happy dancers gathering. It is so nice to have the old pictures to look at. I saw some hippies that looked vaguely familiar!! LOL!!! Smile

58 more days to go!! Smile

Keep those happy feet dancing
!!
Smile Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Registration is coming up on Wednesday!

Those classes definitely look like they are ready to inspire you to
your crafty fineness!

Only 52 more days to go until Scrapfest!! I must admit that I find myself
daydreaming about the big day, at work!! Shh!!

Ok, here's a little quick Happy Dance, then back to work
!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today's the day, Today's the day, that we get to register for the most fun, exciting and wonderful event SCRAPFEST!!!

So looking forward to Scrapfest where I get to be crafty for two days, shop til my hearts content, be inspired by everyone's work and of course HAPPY DANCE Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

April I'm right there with you at work daydreaming about this escape to Scrapfest. I really don't know how I'm going to sit still at work today with registration being tonight. Laughing

Okay one more happy dance, quietly so not to disturb my co-workers... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile now back to work I go.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES... on-line registration opens tonight at 8pm. We are so excited because this is going to be an event to remember!!

All images are up now, including Vicki's sneak peeks so come take a look.

Thank you all in advance for your continued support of ScrapFest. Because of all of you, we can continue to run these events. THANK YOU!!

Keep on happy dancing!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
april

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lisa!!! Your happy dance is looking good!!

Tonight is the night!! I see Vicki's sneak peek's. She
seriously had me at "tag"!! Add in butterflies and it's sure
to be a hit!! All the classes look like so much fun!

Thanks for all you do Lisa and the Scrapfest team.
I know this will be a wonderful celebration of 10 fantastic Scrapfest
years!

50 more days until the party begins. Let's see your happy dance
!!

Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 1/2 hours to wait Very Happy last night I went to go on the site and found my internet server down Shocked Shocked so in panic mode ( cuse what if I couldn"t get it back in time for tonight. Shocked Shocked then after switching the rotor off and on and off and on many times, and still no luck. Hubby got involved (becauce he can crawl under the desk and flip the switch differently then me Very Happy Very Happy ) still nothing. Mad Mad . then he went upstairs looked at the laptop and discovered I had at some point turned off the internet connection button. Embarassed Embarassed Who likes computors anyway Very Happy give me paper and a good cutter anyday. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy only 50 days yahoo, talk to you soon and keep on dancin'. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jo-ann

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to learn some fancy footwork to go with my costume.....google and you tube ....here I come!!
april

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo-ann, you have me curious now, what your costume will be. Any hints? Smile
Hmm.....Will you be groovy or hip?

Oh my gosh Dawn!! I could feel your internet stress!!!! That was a close one!!!!
Did you get in ok tonight?

I know a good de-stressor!! Take a deep breath and happy dance
!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2017: April 7 & 8th All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: