Contest time!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 4th - 6th, 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Sandra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Contest time! Reply with quote

Are you getting excited about our "Luau Party" Crop? A traditional Luau is for getting together with friends and family to celebrate a special event.

Post on either Facebook or here on the forum and let us know know what you are looking forward to celebrating. A random winner will be drawn on Friday, October 21st at 8pm and you can pick up your prize at CropFest.

See everybody in a couple of weeks!
Sandra
Sharon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:39 pm    Post subject: Celebrating at Cropfest! Reply with quote

I am most looking forward to celebrating friends. We always have such a special time at Cropfest. And this year we are staying over two nights instead of the usual one...twice the belly laughs!
adavies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking forward to the Luau party! I'm digging out the Hawaiian dress I wore at a luau on my honeymoon in Hawaii 18 years ago! I can hardly wait to get back to some scrappin' happiness and meeting up with Cropfest friends! Count down is on for me Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm...most looking forward to celebrating, the list I have is endless. First looking forward to cropfest and celebrating all the scrapy, crafty goodness in one room, then celebrating halloween were I get to enjoy with my daughter the fun of dressing up and of course eating the candy. Then christmas which is a time of friends and family coming together. Wow, life sure does have a lot of things to celebrate big or small.
Sandy K

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be celebrating life..by remembering the past, enjoying the present by spending a fun weekend with my favourite daughter (only have one Laughing) and looking forward to the future.

Sandy Very Happy
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:47 pm    Post subject: Winner announced Reply with quote

We have a winner from our CropFest Luau contest! Thank you for playing along.
Our winner is: Sandra V.
Sandra your prize will be at CropFest Cambridge for you to pick up.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 4th - 6th, 2016 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: