Contest time!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 23rd & 24th, 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject: Contest time!! Reply with quote

Register and then post something here for a chance to win a prize!! This is just for those who are joining us in Richmond Hill this September!

Canada Day is fast approaching!! In anticipation of Canada's 149th birthday, we would like you to tell us how you celebrate Canada Day!

We will draw a name on Friday, July 1st and a prize will be waiting for the winner at the Registration table in Richmond Hill!!

Good luck everyone and thanks for playing!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
april

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in!!! So excited to be registered for my very first Scrapfest away from home. I certainly will enjoy looking forward to Scrapfest cropping with friends.

Canada Day is for lots of family time. It's extra special this year as our son is coming home from his first teaching assignment in Fort Hope. I sure have missed him and will be taking lots of summer pictures to scrap at Scrapfest. Smile
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you April Very Happy Very Happy You'll have a blast.

Trudy and I are in too. This Canada Day will be busier then most for our family. My Husband is a drummer in not 1 but 2 rock bands and they are both playing for the Canada Day Celebrations Cool IN TWO DIFFERENT TOWNS Shocked Shocked One band is opening in Midland at Little Lake Park and the other is playing at another venue later in the day Shocked I've been a roadie for 40 years now Shocked Very Happy there are days I wished he played the flute Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy But we have made a date to end the day together as a family and watch the fireworks, My favorite part. watching the sky and chillazin' with my guys. Very Happy Very Happy
peeps

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for the next Scrapfest! I have a newbie joining me Very Happy

Canada Day festivities here in Quebec are low key. Our provincial "celebration" is the week before. Both days fall on a Friday so that means two long weekends in a row to relax and spend time with friends & family Cool
kiwi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't schedule much for Canada Day. Since we don't have kids, we don't have to make any crazy plans to get to any fireworks. We usually spend it working in the garden and around the house, sometimes a BBQ at my parent's house, if they're not camping. It's pretty low-key, but it works for us Smile
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok we are in thanks to my best friend Dawn who is always looking after me . It's a good job that she is on top of everything because things have been crazy around here and I would have missed the date Shocked :shock
Now that we are registered and room is booked it will be time to decide what to work on. Hmmmm Keri have any ideas? What are you going to be working on? For the Canada weekend we usually have a barbecue with family and then come straight home as our golden does not like the sound of the fireworks and panics all night till they end. Poor girl. She also hates thunder storms to but if she can lay right up against you and you have your hand on her she seems to settle down.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Dawn hope you had a great day and enjoyed your supper at Moms restaurant Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy is it time for a drink now. (Hehehehe)
april

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Dawn!!

Best wishes for a wonderful year. Smile
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Canada weekend. Enjoy and have fun. Good luck everyone on the contest. Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have our winner from the Canada Day contest.
Sandy Furlong - Thanks for posting, Registered, better start getting things ready! On our FaceBook Page.

We have a winner from our Forum too, congratulation to Dawn.

Your prizes will be available for pickup at ScrapFest Richmond Hill.
kiwi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo hoo Dawn! Congrats!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Congratulations Dawn what a way to end your Birthday week😀😀😀
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOWWE Shocked thank you, what a great way to start Scrapfest you guys rock, thanks Trudy and Kiwi for your wishes and Congrats to you too Sandy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy SCRAPFEST ROCKS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Sandy great way to start off scrapfest and sooo exciting. Enjoy your surprise gift Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
peeps

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats ladies Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 23rd & 24th, 2016 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: