Mark your calendars
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 23rd & 24th, 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Mark your calendars Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that on-line registration for Richmond Hill is going to take place on Thursday, June 16th at 8pm.

The event will take place at the Richmond Green on Sept. 23rd and 24th. I hope you can join us for some shopping, cropping, learning and creating!!

Enjoy your long weekend!
Lisa

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
kiwi

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lisa,
my calendar has been marked for months! See you soon Smile
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the date on my calendar we have 8 more sleeps until Scrapfest Richmond Hill registration. Yahooooooo can't wait. Very Happy Wink Very Happy
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been sleeping much lately. Does that mean registration will come quicker? Very Happy
DevinaSoares

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my first Scrapfest and I am sooooo excited. I have my room booked and my girlfriend ready to buy our tickets tomorrow. Yahoo!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomorrow , 1 more sleep, 1 whole day of work, then YAHOO Scrapfest Registration. All that is left is the 98 days til SCRAPFEST RICHMONDHILL sighhhhhh Smile Smile
kiwi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn, I feel your pain. 98 whole days until we can pester Trudy again. Not sure we'll be able to make it!
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ladies Happy Canada Day everyone, Ihope it's a wonderful day where ever you are Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Moly people !!!!!!! Did you see there are only 58 days until Scrapfest Richmond Hill. You Know What That means Shocked Shocked I Have to start making my lists Shocked Oh yes LISTS , what will I work on... what will I pack...seriously that list can get out of hand. Last year in Kitchener by best buddy Trudy's tools bag with her pens, inks, cutters , mat, stamp blocks and much, much more was forgotten back at the hotel. Shocked Shocked HORRORS "we'll have to go back ...but we are already here ... that's like miles away, we will miss all kinds of Scrapfest time , like hours worth. (45 minutes tops). We can share ..right". Well apparently I pack many doublish type things. like 2 cutter (different sizes) lots of blocks, piles of markers and pens, every kind of adhesive or glue you can think of.....the list goes on. We never had to wait on anything because the other was using it. And that was me thinking I had packed light. Back to my lists, what will we wear, how will we decorate ? My mind is whirling Embarassed I consider Trudy and myself Scrapfest veterians and love every minute of it. So the prep. time is all part of the excitment and event (not to speak of all the very nessecary phone calls as we plan our weekend.) 58 days ....sigh,, so close and yet so far
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow we are now in the 30's yippee. I have a few questions though Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Yah I know , I always have questions Embarassed #1. Are the wonderful church ladies going to be there with all that yummy food this year?
#2. I may have missed this but, for the show us your creativity "Happy Fall y'all". Does that mean all things fall or is there a twist. Shocked

#3. and lastly, For the Scrapfest Studio, Do we signed at the event or will there be pre-registering. Very Happy Very Happy

As always I am likely overthinking everything again. just wondering Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.. did you see it? the ticker tape says 29 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy THAT MEANS 29 DAYS UNTIL SCRAPFEST Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy YAHOO!!!!!!!! There will be some serious count downing going on now. I must have told everyone I spoke to at work today about scrapfest and 29 days and the cropping and the shopping. 2 maybe 3 more will be making the trip just to check out the marketplace. Shocked Cool Laughing Yah we know how that works eh Trudy? Our first Scrapfest in Kitchener started out as just going over to do some shopping for the day. "But look if we stayed over we could go to the crop too. well we better stay Saturday night cuse we will be really tired to drive for 3 1/2 hrs. home. And you know what? We should maybe leave home Thursday and relax go to diner, have a swim and been nice and fresh for Friday." Wink Wink Yep we know hehe see you soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! You crack me up Dawn. So glad you've got the count down going!
I'm hoping to not be sick this time round so I can come for some shopping and to say hi to my favourite peeps--the Croppers!!
So to answer your questions:
Yes the wonderful church group will be there again with their delish food.
The Show Us Your Creativity is anything fall...no twist...you could even pull out an old Halloween costume if you'd like!
The ScrapFest Studio will have sign up sheets at the event, there will be no pre-registering. Info on what's being offered will be sent out in the next couple of weeks.

Hope everyone's been having a great summer! I've had a super busy, fun one....thus the delay in responding to your questions!! Smile
kiwi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YIKES! 3 more weeks! Where has the time gone? I STILL haven't decided what to work on, which means I haven't started to pack yet. Guess I better make up my mind soon! Looking forward to seeing you all soon Smile
peeps

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started pulling out supplies this week, but have to start editing. I plan to use some of the extra day off tomorrow to start making card bases and playing with my new die-cuts. I love the planning phase Laughing
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Cool 18 days YAHOO I can't believe it's Labour Day. WOW did that summer go fast. But then again it is time for the Fall Scrapfest Very Happy Very Happy Gotta love that. So that means I have 2 1/2 weeks to get it figured out. by that I mean what will I work on and what will I pack Confused Confused For many people that would be fine and plenty of time. Embarassed Embarassed but for me ....that means 18 days of continuously CHANGING MY MIND Shocked Shocked but it's a wonderful problem to have and I love every minute of it. Laughing Laughing happy packing and deciding everyone ..or is it deciding and packing? see you'all soon.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 23rd & 24th, 2016 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: