Thank you for joining us!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:17 pm    Post subject: Thank you for joining us!! Reply with quote

I just wanted to thank all of you who attended the show this past weekend. We really appreciate all of your support. We had a great event thanks to you!

Thank you so much for joining us at ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
SisterBug

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to say thank you to everyone who joined Raquel and I in the crop. We both enjoyed it very much so and had a wonderful time with each and everyone of you!
Hope to see you all very soon.😀❤️

Crop Hostess
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was happy to see the beginning of ScrapFest Kitchener 2016, unfortunately my daughter provincial hockey weekend lands the same weekend every year, so as sad as I was to not be helping out all weekend I was very happy to be cheering my daughter and her team who ended up losing 1-0 in the quarter finals to the team that one the entire tournament
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Thank You should go to you the Scrapfest Team for Hosting yet another fabulous event. We had a blast as always. From the minute you walk in the Aud and see Lisa and Sandra, you know the party has just begun. The Crop bags were amazing with albums, dies , ribbons, paper, mini kits and so much more. And the make n takes in the crop alone seemed to be none stop. and so rewarding, a finished project everytime. Very Happy Very Happy too fun. Anne Marie and Racquel did a wonderful job in the crop , the atmosphere in there was electric and exciting. fun games too. Then there was the marketplace ( oh my lord ) Make n takes everywhere, I tried out more new products then I can remember. Very Happy Very Happy And I think I bought most of them Embarassed Shocked (how could I not , they were all there waiting for me ,AND CALLING MY NAME ) Very Happy Very Happy Great Cupcakes, Great parade, Great folks, Great Time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thank you to Lisa and everyone on the Scrapfest Team, See you next time.

Dawn
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I agree that the thanks should go to the scrapfest team for doing such a good job. Everyone is always guaranteed a fun filled weekend. Also thank you to all the vendors who always make it such a great place to shop do make n takes and to take the time to show everyone the proper way to use their products being sold. Also thank you for all the wonderful goodies that we received in our crop bags everything was a great surprise and I loved it all!!!
See you next time and keep on dancing. SCRAPFEST Rocks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: