What will you be shopping for in the Marketplace

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: What will you be shopping for in the Marketplace Reply with quote

Okay all, as I start to go through my stash of scrappy goodness I'm creating my shopping list for the marketplace. Here are some of the items I will be hoping to score:

12 x 12 wood grain paper
6 x 6 wood grain paper
Bo Bunny Glitter Paste
Bo Bunny Stickable Stencils
Jillibean Soup Adhesive Sequence
Pink Paislee Mirror Stickers

Wonder how many of these I will get checked off my list. Smile
jo-ann

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first booth I hit is The House of Scraps. Diane has the awesomest dollar wall of unique embellishments including the hard-to-find.
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my scrapping buddies will be on the hunt for paper and embellishments with a wedding theme.

She's been shopping around but not finding anything so she is hoping some of the vendors might have something.
Scrapping with Val

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be looking for adhesives, ....and....baby theme, so excited, maybe a new trimmer and tool box.
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hummm good question I think the top thing on my list will be rounding out my distress inks and pads I'd love to have all the colors from the 2015 collection to start. And will be looking for any embellies or papaers that lean towards flying and aircraft for an album I'm working on.
peeps

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be looking for fun embellishments and the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection Very Happy
Sharon J

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:45 pm    Post subject: Shopping wish list... Reply with quote

I am looking to add some of the new release TH markers, some new stamps, especially florals, some stitched circle dies...and to add to my flair stash!
rona

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to bring some $$ and buy anything that I love (that is in my budget). Sometimes things look different in real life than I expect.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be looking for the Tim holtz crazy cats, the colour burst powders and some masculine designer paper. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes who am I kidding I would like all the new items because don't they say shop till you drop!!! Or till your money runs out! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes hmm that won't take long Laughing Laughing Laughing
kiwi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's really nothing I need, but I want the Tim Holtz Mini Crazy Birds (Bird Crazy?) stamps. And maybe a few Copics to round out my colour selection.
midge357

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything!!! Oh I wish I could have it all. Will stick to school and travel embellishments and papers as that what i'm working on, whatever catches my eye
jo-ann

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only item I NEED is Rangers Vintage Photo ink pad. There are a lot of things I WANT, lol
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My scrappy friend Andrea C will be looking to stock up on:

3 in 1 glue
burlap stuff
ShellyMedina

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Shopping List: Reply with quote

Hmmmmm....where to begin?
1) I love combing thru Heather's booth (Youngique). Her prices are great and her selection is awesome. I always leave there with a bag full of treasures, sometimes two!

2) I love the ribbon display at Paper Pickle. So pretty! I'm sure I'll fall in love with several and have to make them mine!

3) Art House Studio...love it all!!! Paper, liquid pearls, paints, Winks of Stella, etc!!

Scrapping Turtle... Thirty-One... Two Scrapbook Friends... Oh man, I can already tell that I'm going home broke. But happy!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: