Happy Dance Countdown to Scrapfest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy WOW WE ARE IN THE TWENTIES YAHOOO YAHOO Very Happy Very Happy I saw 2 robins yesterday, the air has that Springtime smell .... sigh ... lets all just breath it in and dream of Scrapfest. Only 29 days and my feet are tapping.
OOOHHHH April you are going to have sooo much fun with your new Big shot. It's play time for sure. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

27 days YAH, 27 DAYS yah , cha cha cha cha cha CHA , 27 days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy oh my just a little excited hehe
april

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Saturday!!

I think we have some spring fever going on here!!! Smile It is so beautiful outside. We are heading away for March Break and I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's hard to leave.

I can't say how much I'm looking forward to Scrapfest and seeing old friends. Only 26 more days to go!!! Oh boy oh boy!!!! There is only one thing to do! Put on your happy feet and dance the happy dance!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy National Nap Day!!!! Too bad I can't take a nap at work. Crying or Very sad

It's Ladyjayne finally sliding on in on this happy dance and it sure does look like you ladies have been kicking up a storm here.

Loving that everyday we are that much closer to our favorite event of the year....SCRAPFEST! Very Happy Very Happy

My feet are busy tapping away, tunes are in my head along with the list of things I must get ready for the big day.

Happy feet away... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ladyjayne!! So glad that you are happy dancing with us!

Can you believe there are only 18 more days to go until Scrapfest!!!

I've got to tell you a funny ditty from our March Break getaway.
Hubby has decided that he is going to be making a special page to add to our scrapbook from our trip last week. So a gecko type lizardy thing crawled under the door into our room. I don't like spiders or anything crawly so you can imagine my jump/squeal effect when I saw this little(I thought he was huge)guy. He actually documented it with a picture before he swooshed it out, and now has decided that HE will be making some pages of things HE would like to see in the book!! And one will be of me doing the "Heeby Jeeby" dance! LOL!!!! And this is all it took! Who knew!! LOL!!! I've got to say that I prefer to do the happy dance!! Smile

So now I'm looking forward to getting scrappy at Scrapfest.

Happy Monday!!! Come and dance
!!
Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

April,

I love your story, that is so awesome that your hubby wants to contribute to the book. I think that will make your scrapbook extra special and your hubby sure is a super hero for "saving" you from that lizard thing. Kudoos to your hubby as well for picking up that camera to capture the moment. You have one special guy there.

18 more days...whoop!!! I've booked some time off work this week just to organize for scrapfest since my scrap room is a disaster and no happy dance is going on in there until I clean it up.

Keep those toes tapping and hands clapping. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

17 more days yahoo . Sounds like you had an exciting trip April. I would be the one standing on the dresser (at least til I figured out what to was Embarassed Embarassed ). Snakes are my least favorite critter, and you won't being seeing one in any of my scrapbooks Very Happy Very Happy good thing hubby was there to save the day. i bet that sucker was HUGE. Ladyjayne what is your best organizonal tip. I soo need help in that area. Confused
Scrappy Margie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:38 am    Post subject: Disorganized Reply with quote

Oh Ladyjane, I can SO RELATE to the messy scrapping room. My stuff is so disorganized that sometimes I can't even find things that I know I own!

Excited about Scrapfest, especially about spending time with my sister Valerie.

Razz
Pauline Johnson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest Excitement Reply with quote

It is going to go so slowly after Easter to get to traveling day. Can't wait for scrapfest. Can't wait to enjoy the weekend with my special friend Jennifer.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Happy Dancers and those of you who love to post how many days to ScrapFest. I was just in Kitchener today and I have to say that I am getting exciting for another fun event with all of you ladies.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If you are joining us at the crop, don't forget to take part in the contest that is running for you right now. Its a fun way to win a prize!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
april

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16 days to go!! Yahoo!!!!

This happy dancer in Kitchener, is so excited!! I can't wait for Scrapfest to arrive and to see all those smiling friendly faces!!

I think it's time we started warming up for opening day! Stretch it out!
Get those happy feet tapping and practice your happy dance. April is right around the corner and before you know it, the big day will be here! Let's see you dance out loud!!
Smile
That's it! Way to go!!

adockeray

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a fantastic time - BRING IT ON - Super Heroes visiting you very soon Wink Wink Wink
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello happy feet, looking forward to seeing you all, bright and early Friday am, well 10:00 am bright Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Only fourteen days to go!! That sure is reason to happy dance
!!

Scrappy Margie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Excited Planning Reply with quote

Just had a great gab with my sister Val, planning what we will take to the crop. She drives from Cornwall on the Thursday, stays with me overnight in Mississauga, then we head to Kitchener on the Friday morning, all ready for fun and lots of girl time. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: