Happy Dance Countdown to Scrapfest
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooot, Hey April, guess who will be joining me for Scrapfest .... one of our Cruise Alumni ..... Berha! Cant wait till Scrapfest arrives!
april

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How exciting Jo-ann!

Scrapfest will be here before you know it!!

54 days!!! Better do some happy dancing on this freezing cold weekend
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! I hope your day is full of love and all things chocolate!! Smile

If you haven't had a chance, take a look at the wonderful classes offered at Scrapfest.

Karan Gerber's Heartfelt Creations Card Workshop will be so much fun!
I have been a fan of Heartfelt, for a long time, ever since I saw their sunflowers and all the cute designs and fun things you can make with them. This berry and strawberry collection look yummy too! It won't be long before your flowers pop off the page. The nice thing is that you can use these techniques whether you are a card maker, scrapbooker any kind other kind of crafter. So much enjoyment is waiting in this class!!

For now, grab your paper and glue, put your happy feet on, do a happy dance, and have a crafty Valentines' Day while you dance your way to Scrapfest in 53 days
!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

50 days!! Doesn't that sound good!!!!

When you don't know what to do with all your excitement for Scrapfest,
just get on up and Happy Dance
!!!!

april

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy oh boy!! It's finally the weekend! Time for some fun!

Time for getting crafty and time to happy dance!!!!

Why? It's only 48 days until Scrapfest! Show us your happy dance
!!

april

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Monday! I would rather be at Scrapfest, then going to work today.
But it does make me smile to think only 46 more days to go!!

In the meantime, may your week be terrific and filled with lots of happy dancing
Smile

TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you believe it only 43 more days to go Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . Hope it warms up by then and Mother Nature gets all of these nasty storms out of her system. Well hope everyone is staying warm and will see you soon. Keep those toes tapping and keep on dancing! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, Trudy!! Time is flying by. Before we know it, Spring will be here. I
keep repeating that to my self each morning as I navigate the icy roads to work! LOL!

42 more days to go. Let's join Trudy in her happy dance! And it's almost the weekend
!!!!

jo-ann

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The days are getting closer to Scrapfest, and the days are getting longer and sunnier. Lookiing forward to seeing familiar faces and visiting all the vendor booths.
april

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

39 days Jo-ann!! 39!!!! I could smell Spring in the air today, and Springtime means Scrapfest!! Smile

I hope everyone got to have some "scrappy" time this weekend. Saturday was my lucky day as I was able to spend a wonderful day scrapbooking with good friends. Smile

Have a good week and start loosening up those happy feet for lots of happy dancing
!!

Last edited by april on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to limber the lumbar, lol ..... keep those feet moving.
april

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of limbering up Jo-ann, I'm hoping to have a snow day tomorrow, so I could happy dance all day long!

My fingers and toes are crossed! Oh how I would love to sleep in and keep on dreaming of Scrapfest in 37 more days
!!

Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

36 more days Yahoo Hey April it's a snow day here. ( for the kids anyway ). We've have a wild couple of weather days. 2 nights ago the wind and snow were soo strong it blow our back garage door off 2 of it's hinges and several shingles off the garden shed. And last night's storm left us with 2 1/2 ft (80 cm) in the driveway and 4 ft (120 ) at the street where the snowplow went by. Shocked Shocked Folks are starting to trickle in here at work . there were only 6 cars here at 8am , where normally there are 120ish.
SCRAPFEST YOU CAN'T COME TOO SOON. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy whew that felt good . Have a great day all and think spring thoughts and dream Scrapfest. Very Happy Very Happy Dance on Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Dawn! Did you ever get snow!! I hope you have a good snowblower!!

We did not end up having a snow day. The roads were actually well plowed through the night. Shucks!
Smile

35 more days to go! That's not too bad at all! I am so excited!

I'm wondering if people have any new shopping items on their list for Scrapfest. I recently bought a previously enjoyed Big Shot. I know. I'm a little behind the times
Smile I am venturing into the exciting world of dies.

What treasures are you excited to find at Scrapfest?

I see you smiling in anticipation for Scrapfest! Celebrate with a happy dance
!!

jo-ann

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the time Scrapfest arrives, Spring will be upon us, Easter will be over as well as Spring Break. What a great introduction to Scrapfest.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: