Crop Theme
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:58 am    Post subject: Crop Theme Reply with quote

Ok, I have had people emailing me about our Crop Theme for Kitchener this April. It is going to be super fun. Anne Marie (your Crop Hostess) already picked up her costume this past Hallowe'en so we had to go with "SUPER HEROES."

More Crop information will be available shortly on the site, along with the class schedule and more.

Mark your calendars that on-line registration opens on Tuesday, Feb. 9th at 8pm. We are looking forward to seeing everyone in Kitchener!!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
SisterBug

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im super excited and can't wait to see everyones costumes!!!!

Crop Hostess
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Super heroes , That's very cool. My mind is working overtime. I'm thinking soo Big Bang theoryish . I know I'll be changing my mind many times. Can't wait to see your costume Anne Marie Laughing
TRUDY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Super Heros this is going to be sooooo much fun!!!! Can not wait to see all the costumes I am sure they will be quite interesting!!!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo about this Super Hero thing ....I've been thinking alot and "HOLY COW BATMAN , MY SPIDEY SENSES ARE TRAVELING FASTER THEN A SPEEDING BULLET , MORE POWERFUL THEN A LOCOMOTIVE AND LEAPING OVER TALL BUILDINGS IN A SINGLE BOUND." (and it's very tiring Very Happy ). We haven't narrowed it down yet . And if you were to lasso me with Wonder womans LASSO OF TRUTH Confused Confused I would have to say I DON'T KNOWWWWW Confused . How about you?
Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:18 pm    Post subject: Wonder Woman? Reply with quote

Dawn, I DARE you to be Wonder Woman -- complete with lasso! Smile I can come as a Big Bang Theory character....since that's how I dress anyway. I can totally be an annoying Sheldon-type. Smile
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing now Cheryl that would be funny but for some reason I do not think it will happen. Please do not encourage her as she is already on a roll or should I say spinning!!!! Laughing Laughing but would love to have Sheldon sitting at our table!!!!!
jo-ann

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be so fun to watch the Parade of Super Heroes marching around the floor! I always look forward to that part of the show!
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder Women huuummm. I have a feeling there will be some women wondering at my costume Shocked Shocked Very Happy and yours too Trudy Very Happy Very Happy . Oh Cheryl ,Cheryl, Cheryl.. who doesn't love Sheldon. He is a super hero in his own mind, (shouldn't we all be.)
Hey Jo-ann grab yourself a cape and let your inner super hero soar. Parade with us Cool Laughing Very Happy I promise you will have a BLAST.
april

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds VERY interesting. I will have my camera on hand as it sounds like there will be many Kodak moments to be had!! Smile
Scrappy Margie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject: Theme Fun Reply with quote

Well, I was thinking Super Girl, but my daughter says Wonder Woman Laughing
jo-ann

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to seeing some clever ideas!
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a Bird... It's a plane ... NO it's Super Scrapper!!!! faster then a swipe of her distressing tool ,more powerful then her Tombo glue, Able to enjoy looking at everyone's creations as she walks around. Scrapfest the place where Super Scrappers Shine.
How are the costumes and decorations coming? It is always fun to see what all those creative minds come up with. From Just a touch to over the top CRAZY cool. It's just sooo much fun. Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Dawn it is so true I love to see the costumes and decorations.

My scrappy group has voted to forego the decorations this year....we all just have too much on the go to really put forth our usual effort, however our costumes are well under way and we are having so much fun with the Super Heroes theme.

Can't wait for Scrapfest to arrive.
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see what you ladies dress up as this Spring. Won't be long until the fun begins.

I will have the 1st crop blast going out this week with a little contest so make sure you play along! Its a great way to start the event with a prize waiting for you at the registration desk.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: