Happy New Year!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: Happy New Year! Reply with quote

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. We are busy planning our next upcoming event for this Spring, ScrapFest in Kitchener!! YEAH.

We just wanted to let everyone know about our teacher lineup. We have the following talented ladies joining us in April:

1. Cathie Allan from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine (formerly Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine)

2. Jennifer Hottinger-Sloan who has designed for local scrapbook stores and shared her beautiful work in Canadian Scrapbooker

3. Virginia Nebel has also been published in many magazines including Scrapbook and Cards Today. She has been a teacher with ScrapFest for many years as well as for Crop & Create events all over Canada.

4. Sandy Sanders is the owner of The Workshop in Stouffville. She teaches many classes at her store and they are just gorgeous.

We will have their class descriptions and images up in the next couple of weeks for you to review. Don't forget to mark your calendar that on-line registration will begin on Tuesday, Feb. 9th at 8pm!! We hope you will join us.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
kiwi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait! I am counting down the days; why are they going so s-l-o-w-l-y?
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keri...Keri...Keri... 64 more days Very Happy
jo-ann

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, registration in just a few short hours, I will have my hands on my mouse in hopes of grabbing the much coveted VIP crop pass!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener 2016: April 8th & 9th, 2016 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: