question about additional claases at cropsfest cambridge

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 6th - 8th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daffmac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: question about additional claases at cropsfest cambridge Reply with quote

Just wondering if there are only two classes in Cambridge, or maybe the rest are full. Trying to figure out if I can go but need to know there will be more classes coming?
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, CropFest in Cambridge is offering two classes only by the fabulous Virginia Nebel. There are still spaces available for the classes and very limited numbers of CropFest passes. Hope you'll join us for a weekend of creative fun!
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I miss it? Shocked Confused Is there a theme for the page layout contest before hand or are you going to announce it at the crop? 5 more sleeps, I'm doing some serious packing today Rolling Eyes ( I hope) see you soon Wink Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dawn,

I think the theme for the page layout contest was sent in an email blast but of course when you need to find that email you just can't.

I think the page layout needed to be 80s themed (i.e. picture from the 80's, song title from the 80's etc.)

Hopefully, the Scrapfest team can confirm but I hope this helps.

4 more days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dawn,
Yes, the layout contest is 80's themed. So it could be a photo, a song lyric/title, perhaps a tv show/movie title, or even the use of a popular 80's saying. It's pretty open-ended but as long as the layout has something to do with the 80's that would be "like, totally awesome!" Smile
Lorna
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks ladyjayne and Lorna you girls are the bomb
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> CropFest in Cambridge: November 6th - 8th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: