Are you getting pumped yet
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 25th & 26th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: Are you getting pumped yet Reply with quote

Yahoo registration is only 10 days . Can you feel it ? the excitement and joy that another Scrapfest is within reach. Some os my favorite times of the year are looking forward to Scrapfest love it love it love it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dawn

We can't wait to see you and Trudy! Hope you have a wonderful summer! This is one of my favourite times of the year! LOL

Take care
Lisa

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
kiwi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can't wait to see you guys, too. Yes, I'm speaking on Cheryl's behalf for this, but I don't think she'll mind.

Will the same church group be providing the food again this year? Another thing to look forward to Smile
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're very excited that the same church group, St. Matthew's, has agreed to provide food again for us. Smile
TRUDY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy yeah good food, great friends, lots of time to get creative or socialize with everyone what more could a person ask for? Hope everyone is having a great summer and will see you all soon!😀😀😀😀
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The St. Matthew's Church group Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Ohhhhh that's good eatin'. Last year they did a wonderful job. talk to you all soon.
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear the same group is providing food. They did an amazing job last year.
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope everyone's summer is going well. Just a note 62 more days until Scrapfest Richmond Hill Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Enjoy the beautiful summer weather.
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Shocked Shocked Shocked ONLY 45 DAYS UNTIL SCRAPFEST IN RICHMOND HILL. I'm sad that the summer is flying by sooo fast, but excited Scrapfest is just around the corner Very Happy Very Happy it's like having a tug a war of emotions Confused Confused Can't wait to see you all Confused or maybe I can Confused Confused Confused I JUST DON'T KNOW ...... Shocked Shocked Wink
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'M getting excited to see you guys Smile

I still haven't decided what I'll be working on, though. Maybe I'll get a REALLY early head start on Christmas cards. One can never start too soon, right?
jennasmom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmmmmmm church food......the best!
peeps

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping to get started on my holidays cards too. Haven't seen many new holiday collections yet though.
kiwi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have enough paper and embellishments that I could (and probably should!) make my own holiday collections Confused
Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

26 days WOW that's less then 4 weeks. yeehaw I'm starting to round up the stuff I will be needing for the weekend Shocked lots of stuff. I've been looking for the perfect pictures for the layout contest. I know the event I want to use, but ...do you think I can find those pictures. I think this happens to me every time. Oh well there may have to be a plan B Rolling Eyes again Rolling Eyes Wink enjoy the rest of the summer everyone Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my God only 16 more days can you believe that! Very Happy Where the heck did summer go to and how come the winter doesn't fly by like this? Does everyone know what they are going to be working on and what to pack? Rolling Eyes So far I have changed my mine several times Rolling Eyes But I think I have actually figured it out now. I do know for sure what I would like to find in the market place and that would be (the fast fuse). I think it would be a lot of fun to use on scrapbook pages. Laughing and yes I do think that I will get at least two cards done Kiwi I can see you laughing already. It sure is going to be nice to get away and meet up with you and Cheryl . Just imagine one whole weekend of no cooking, no cleaning, no telephone, and no darn appointments. It's going to be heaven! Well let us know what you guys are going to be working on and can not wait to see everyone at the crop. Not many more sleeps to go now. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 25th & 26th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: