Exciting News for Richmond Hill!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 25th & 26th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Exciting News for Richmond Hill!! Reply with quote

We are bringing VIP night to Richmond Hill. Yes, you heard right!!

It is going to be a 2 day event. 200 Croppers will have access to the Marketplace on Friday from 4pm-10pm along with 300 VIPs.

ScrapFest is very excited to offer you this. Passes will go on sale on-line on Thursday, July 9th at 8pm so mark your calendars! You will not want to miss out on our Fall show!

Everything will be up for viewing very shortly so you can see the different options, costs, times, etc...

We hope you will join us in Richmond Hill on Sept. 25th and 26th back at the Richmond Green Sports Centre. We look forward to seeing you there!

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my Goodness , I had a screensaver moment last night Shocked I thought I had missed registation Crying or Very sad I was talking to Trudy on the phone and "WAIT WHAT DAY IS THIS, WHATS THE DATE" (I'm in holiday mode and who keeps track). Trudy calmed me down and informed me , tonight is the night Embarassed Good thing we are a team and someone is usually in the same game as the rest of the world. Laughing Laughing Well I'm ready for tonight, I'll be sitting at my computer waiting for 8:00 . One step closer to Scrapfest Richmond Hill. yahoo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kiwi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I share your panic, Dawn. I was at Home Depot last night with my mom when I stopped dead in the middle of an aisle and said "oh crap!" She of course had no idea what I was talking about (or should I say panicking about?), but confirmed that it was only Wednesday. What a relief! I don't know what I would have done if I had missed registration. I don't even want to think about it Sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 25th & 26th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: