Contest Time!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:41 am    Post subject: Contest Time! Reply with quote

Can you feel the excitement??!! We'll be in Kitchener next week!! So we thought this would be a perfect time for a contest.
Finish the following sentence, You know you're ready for ScrapFest in Kitchener when... Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, April 7 at 8pm.
msmojo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: You know you are ready for Scrapfest Kitchener when . . . Reply with quote

You start packing up your projects and realize that your supply of tape runners are running dangerously low and put it on your list of purchases to be made at the Scrapfest Marketplace. Can't wait to see everyone there!
HeatherGoodes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You start kitting your projects to take with you to the crop trying to minimalize what you are taking even though you know you will be taking more than you need.
jo-ann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you start organizing your tote to make room for the purchases you are going to make!
april

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know you're ready for ScrapFest in Kitchener when you find your self daydreaming and singing about Scrapfest!! LOL! Smile
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all you can think about is what you want to buy and what you are packing to scrap.
kiwi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...the rest of the house is a mess because you're spending all your time in your craft room sorting, tidying, planning, and packing things for the exchange table Smile
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have sorted, packed, are ready to show your creativity, sing and dance away the days until you finally show up at the registration table with of course too much stuff packed.
Sandy K

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm ready for Scrapfest when I have my shopping list of "must have" tucked into my purse and my running shoes at the ready! LOL!
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I'm really ready when I'm driving down the road to pick up Trudy and we are on our way. Up until that moment my bags are not closed cuse even though I've planned and planned Confused and talked about who's bringing what (doubling up is just a waste of "new purchase hiding places Very Happy Very Happy ) still projects might change at a moments notice. So I guess I'm never really ready til I'm going out the door. but what fun it has been gettting to that point Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
adavies

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I am ready for Scrapfest when I keep reminding my DH and DS how many more sleeps I have before I go! Razz Just 7 more sleeps ... My goodness! I'm ready!
TerriMand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know you're ready for Scrapfest when you're "wish list" matches your "to do list!"
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that I am ready for scrapfest when all the bags are in Dawns vehicle and we are driving down the road with big grins on our faces and yelling ROAD TRIP ! Yipee SCRAPFEST here we come. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and then start making lists of places that we have to make stops at on the way!!!! Like you know (Sweet oven for butter tarts, etc.) Laughing Laughing
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: You know your ready for scrapfest when... Reply with quote

When you pack an extra 31 tote just to carry home your goodies! So exciting!
natkenicra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you have the feeling like you are forgetting something. Then you get all giddy. Then your husband rolls his eyes and says you are crazy. Then you pick up your girlfriends and scream and act all crazy! That how I know I am ready!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: