Contest for Croppers!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Contest for Croppers! Reply with quote

It's time to get this party started with a contest!!

Have a look at the Fancy Pants Bundles that we have available for our pre-show sale. Let us know which one is your favourite and why. You must be registered for the Crop to enter this contest. Deadline for entries is Friday, March 13 at 8pm. Winner will receive the bundle from that particular line.
JennB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely love the Nautical - I love the orange dots, the weathered wood grain and the blues - so good for summer & boys!! thanks for the chance to win Smile
TerriMand

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject: My pick ... As You Wish Reply with quote

I like the variety and whimsyin the As you wish bundle
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the nautical one. Normally I wouldn't go for that theme but we made a trip to Cuba and a lot of our activities were water based so it fits the trip perfectly.
beahale

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:48 pm    Post subject: The Fancy Pants Bundles Reply with quote

I really like the Me-ology bundles for the dotted, striped, chevrons and overall colours too. It is going to be my favourite to do my scrapbooking with. Love the others too almost as much - As You Wish and Nautical. I Think I ordered them all. Love the way they go together as well. Look forward to scrapbooking with them all.
HeatherGoodes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the As You Wish bundle. I have big plans with it because it has the map. I'm not telling you more now but you can see my plans for it at the crop. I will have to work fast, once I get the pack I purchased on registration day.
peeps

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tough decision!
As a cardmaker, I think the Burlap & Bouquet embellies give it the edge Very Happy
Heather K

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: croppers contest bundle Reply with quote

Love the As You Wish Bundle! Thank you for the opportunity! Laughing
Heather K
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep this is hard . I ordered the nautical because it has great color and design and I have a house full of men. But I really love the Burlap and Bouquets because it has whimsey. But I know most everything I do is guy stuff. so I guess it's the nautical Shocked that was hard Very Happy Very Happy thanks for the fun
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I purchased the Nautical because I mainly have pictures of everyone either boating, camping or out on the atv or skidoos. You've guessed right a house full of men. I also really liked the colours. But I have to be honest I loved them all ! Thanks for the chance to win. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hope everyone is dancing because April is going to be here before we know it.
jo-ann

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the nautical. I have developed a love for Cropping and Cruising so this will be right up my lobby.
cherylsue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:49 pm    Post subject: hmmmmmmmmm.... Reply with quote

That's a tough one. I think Me-ology because of the script and camera paper, the corrugated piece and the ticket elements resonate with me.
kiwi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like both the Nautical and the Me-ology packs. I think both (or parts of both) can be used for an album about a trip to Mexico. Lots of water, wood, flowers, and bright colours Smile
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, how do you pick? I guess if i gotta pick just one, I'd go with the Me-ology.
lynnw

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do like them all but if i had to pick just one I would go with Me-ology!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: