Hello Life Album in a Day class

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vicki Boutin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: Hello Life Album in a Day class Reply with quote

Hey Friends! So glad to be back at Scrapfest!!! I wanted to open this thread if you have any questions about the class.

The album will be a 6x8 Snap binder. It is not a planner. It is more a year in review with monthly calendar pages for journaling and jotting down and special memories.

These album classes are super popular...you will get more done in a day then you might expect!!! Even if you are a 12x12 scrapper...this one is for you!! You will have an album that is complete for 2015...just add the photos and journaling.

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Vicki
Bellaidea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a look and love your class!
beahale

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:51 pm    Post subject: Love the Snap Album Reply with quote

Hi There;

I have signed up for this Vicki and can only be there for 3 hours as I have another class. Is this okay and can I work on it later.

Bea
Vicki Boutin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bea! Yes you will be fine...get the paper cutting and technique stuff done and then it's just assembly. LOVE this kit!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: