Scrapfest Crop Newbies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heather_Momof3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:19 pm    Post subject: Scrapfest Crop Newbies Reply with quote

Hi there,
We are a group of 6 planning on attending the crop for the very first time this year. We've been doing the VIP thing for a few years but this year we've decided we want even more fun!
Can you reserve a table to make sure we sit together, should we get there early...? Any words of wisdom and advise would be greatly appreciated.
THX!
Sipowicz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Heather_Momof3 and group,

When you all go to buy your tickets on-line for the crop there will be a spot to leave comments aout this or other importan things. All you have to do is make sure all 6 of you put in who you would like to be seated with and the Scrapfest team will work their magic to make it all work out.

As for coming early, you do not need to as the seating it assigned to you but alot come and get the tickets up front and then go down to the crop area to line up and wait for the doors to open. If you all should choose to come line up with us great the more the merrier. A little tip for you if you have alot of bags, just bring in a small amount as once you know where you are sitting you can go out the back doors and bring in the rest of you gear and roller bags. This way is soooo much easier.

I hope this helps you out. If I have left out anything I am sure other will add on to this. Smile
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it sure sounds like we've got a seasoned Cropper coming too as Sipowicz has pretty much covered everything! Smile

So glad Heather_Momof3 you're going to join us for the Crop this year with your friends! It's always a lot of fun and I'm already planning all sorts of games and contests!

When you register, simply put all of your friends names in the section where it asks if you'd like to sit with anyone and I'll take care of the rest. And if anyone would like to sit near the outlet tables if they're thinking of bringing any equipment (eg. cricuts) there's a spot for you to indicate this when you register as well. Everyone is assigned a table, even those who are coming on their own. I'm unable to assign specific seats at a table so if people in your group have a preference as to where they'd like to sit, you can talk about that beforehand and then put their names at the spots if you're not all coming together.

And yes, we will have the loading doors open on the Friday so if you have a lot of bags you can come in and register, find out where your table is, maybe put your table top tote at the chair where you'd like to sit, and then drive around to unload the rest of your things. You'll then have to move your car to a parking lot outside of the gated area otherwise risk being ticketed or towed.

Look forward to meeting you!!
jo-ann

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember being a newbie and it was so awesome to take everything in. there were make n takes galore, so many vendors and a chance to win something spectacular. I look forward to each and every Scrapfest.
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome Heather_momof3 and company. Your gonna love the crop. We have soo much fun. The Scrapfest team run an amazing program and I must say they do it with great Style and Ease. My bit of advise is not forget your snacks and treats , that's a must . And it wouldn't hurt to bring a cosy sweater, sometimes it gets a wee bit chilly in there.
Heather_Momof3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK-YOU so much ladies. Can't wait to purchase our tickets tonight. I will be letting my crafty friends know about all your advise so we are fully prepared for all the fun we know we're gonna have. Very Happy
cathleenwitmer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:16 am    Post subject: reset2 Reply with quote

For me, it is 2 days of scrappy gloriousness! The atmosphere comes alive with everyone sharing the love of crafting.
JennB

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second the sweater and the snacks. We've been doing this a couple of years now, and tend to discuss with our group whose bringing what - I've even brought a cooler for sandwiches and drinks.
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Newbies are you as excited as us "not so newbies"?. Be prepared to pack too much and still not have that one thing that will finish your project Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad But fear not cuse all you have to do is walk through those magic doors into Scrapbook Wonderland. And behold all the joys and wonderment (not sure that's a word) of The Famed Scrapfest Marketplace, it's a sight to behold. I remember my first time walking onto that floor and being totally overhelmed (like they let me loose in Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory). Didn't know which way to turn Shocked Confused ooops I think I do that every year Embarassed Embarassed Here's wishing you a wonderful experience Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: