Countdown to Scrapfest Fun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok--background music downloaded....full lyrics soon to be written down and posted on FB and the forum so we can all Rock On!! Maybe we should have made the theme "Rock of Ages". Lol.

I'll plan for the concert to happen on Friday evening in between cupcakes and our Friday game.
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Happy happy! Reply with quote

You can't help but do the happy dance now!! Scrapfest is only days away and after seeing the happy dance song of the year, it's in my head! I hope I can still enjoy Easter excitement while the scrapfest happy dance is in my head! I hope I don't yell out to my family this weekend, "Happy Scrapfest" instead of "Happy Easter!"
april

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 days now!! Doesn't that sound good!!!

PJ, I know what you mean!! Scrapfest is on my mind as well.

Nice stretching Dawn!! I see you've got it down pat!! Smile

We'd better do some ankle rolls so we're warmed up to bound from stand to stand and back again, at Scrapfest!!

Now the best warm up of all!! Happy dance
!!!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, if there is a microphone keep it away from me! lol:) I'll be happy to join in but will kill the mood if you hear me signing, I only sound good in the shower, or in the car!
april

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE LOVE WE LOVE SCRAPFEST!!

Michelle, what fun this sing song will be!!!! Smile

I've just been looking over the list of exhibitors and some of their websites.
It's hard to wait until Friday, that's for sure!!

I'll just sing and continue my warm ups and of course do my happy dance
until the big day!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 3 more days!!!!

Time for my favourite Scrapfest warmup. Fishlips!! Do 10 puckers in a row, because, as you know, you will be smiling and laughing the entire time you are at Scrapfest!! That is just scrap-er-ific
!!

ladyjayne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh My Goodness...my sleepless nights of anticipation are almost nearing an end. I just can't wait to get to Scrapfest and scrap and shop and laugh and scrap and shop and....you get the point.

April Fishlips!!! LOVE IT. Now not to get caught sitting at my desk puckering my lips at the computer screen...there's a photo op for someone LOL.

I think I might work on some warm up lunges today...get those legs limber for the numerous times I will go around the market place. Just hoping the cash I put in my pocket lasts me all weekend. Oh and limber legs for the happy feet dancing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
and well while we all sing our hearts out to WE LOVE WE LOVE SCRAPFEST I just might stamp the beat with those feet and legs too. I think at the end of scrapfest I will have some tired legs but it is so worth it.

EEEKKKK!!!! I can't wait. Singin'
Lady you're a girl make a big noise
Playing in the arena gonna be a big gal some day
You got ink on your face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your paper all over the place
pjscrappers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have the whole song done that I can print it off? It's in my head a little bit but I'd like to follow along while that scrappin' staff sings us this diddy!!
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put the whole song under a separate post....ScrapFest song lyrics. If you can't directly print it off, you should be able to copy it & paste into Word.
april

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Lorna! Now everyone can sing along. Smile

Two more days!! I am beyond excited!

Keep on happy dancing
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAHOOO Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy WORKS OVER Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy packing up the SUV pickin' up the best Scrapfest buddy EVER ( Trudy ) and hittin' the road tomorrow. sigh what could be better? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy See you soon
april

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a safe trip Trudy and Dawn, and all of the others travelling in early.

Wow!! One more day to go!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's THURSDAY!!! Just one more sleep, one more and then I shall be at Scrapfest Friday morning....yippee!!!

Can't wait to see everyone. Humm....need another stretch just to be sure that as I load in my bags I don't injury myself. Arms curls it is....yes slowly lift the hot cup of tea to my lips, take a sip and think about the fun I'm going to have tomorrow and sing in my head WE LOVE SCRAPFEST.

Dancin' feet away.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thing you're staying warmed up Ladyjayne because tomorrow is
SCRAPFEST!!!!!!!!!! That sounds SOOOO good!!

We Love We Love Scrapfest!! Oh ya!! Boom! Boom!
I've got the scrapping spirit today! That's for sure
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jo-ann

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Less than 24 hrs! I cant wait to reconnect with some of my scrappy peeps!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: