Countdown to Scrapfest Fun
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  
april

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's perfect Ladyjayne!!

Lisa, I'd love to see that performance!! Smile

13 more days!!!!! It's getting hard to concentrate at work!! Lunch is over, so I'm singing back to work!!

Happy Friday everyone
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just let me know what time rehearsal is! Sounds like a great idea!
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can just hear it "AND NOW ON CENTER STAGE... THE SCRAPFEST TEAM.....ROCKIN' ......... WE LOVE, WE LOVE....SCRAPFEST". Cool You ladies rock.
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...I'm really starting to feel the pressure now!! I can tell that you've never heard me sing Happy Birthday if you want me to get up on stage to sing!! Lol!
april

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 10 more days to go!! Doesn't that sound terrific!!!

We definitely need to see this performance!!

And yes!! We do love Scrapfest!! Just see our happy dance and you'll know
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
jo-ann

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whooot! something to look forward too! Who has more fun than us scrapfesters!!
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We love We love SCRAPFEST!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I sure do hope the scrapfest team gets up and lets their inner rock stars out.

I'm so excited and can't wait and I finally get to concentrate on getting my packing done!

First and foremost was ensuring that the daughters dance costumes are all packed (check) as we will be on the road to her dance competition at 6 a.m. Sunday April 12th.

Now to make a mess of my supplies and narrow it down hehe.

Sitting at work right now tapping my toes and singing in my head.....I can't wait.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
april

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady you're a girl make a big noise
Playing in the arena gonna be a big gal some day
You got ink on your face
You big disgrace
Kickin' your paper all over the place
Singin'

WE LOVE WE LOVE SCRAPFEST

Ladyjayne, we are going to learn your song!! Smile

Only 9 more days!! Let's get loosened up
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay April,

So I'm sitting at my desk with my feet out in front of me now I flex and point and flex and point, circle the right foot then circle the left....yep I'm starting to get loosened up.

Now clear the throat......second verse

Lady you're a young gal, craft gal
Shouting in the room gonna take on the world some day
You got glitter on your face
You big disgrace
Wavin' your scissors all over the place

Singin'

Hehe, good thing I'm singing in my head today...it's so silent here today you can hear a pin drop.

Keep dancin' and singin' and swayin' to the music!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh this is going to be so much fun!! Make sure you put this in the crop agenda Lorna!! ScrapFest Team Performance and we must give credit to the song writers here!!!

See you all real soon! Ok, back to work!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lorna, please try to schedule it when classes are not on. I'm sure none of us wants to miss the performance!
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 more days yahoo I can't wait. my 5 day Scrapfest weekend is almost here. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy yahoo
april

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the last verse courtesy of Ladyjayne:

Lady you're a skilled gal, poor gal
Pleading with your scrapbook gonna make you some peace some day
You got adhesive on your face
Big disgrace
Somebody better put you back into you place

singing
everybody

Rock it happy dancers!!!

Oh Dawn, I can see you happy dancing!!!!

I was at the auditorium last night, and saw Scrapfest lit up in red lights.
Yes, I stopped walking traffic to take a picture!!

LOL!! My husband waited inside!! LOL!!!!

Good stretches Ladyjayne!! We'd better get some neck rolls going too!!

Show us your happy dance
!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ladyjayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm singing with you April.

Neck rolls to the right, neck rolls to the left, look up and down, do the chicken peck- check
now I will stretch out my arms to the side and make tiny circles slowly increasing the circle size until they are nice and big. Feeling limber - check

Oh boy I just can't wait cause we will be dancin' and scrapin' and swaying to the music in 7 days.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh April and Ladyjayne, what rocker chicks you are. Cool I've got the chorus down but for the verses I'll have to follow the bouncing bean Shocked Shocked YES I REMEMBER THE BOUNCING BEAN or BALL Shocked Doesn't everybody Confused ok everybody over 40 or is it 50 (I'm not going any higher ) Shocked 7 days 17 hrs and 24 minutes YES YES YES I'm faithfully doing my stretches and exercises. thanks for the instructions . And please know these feet ARE dancin' Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing it ain't pretty, but it's fun Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy see ya soon 7 days 17 hrs and 16 minutes Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Kitchener: April 10th & 11th, 2015 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: