Another Contest!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:00 pm    Post subject: Another Contest!! Reply with quote

There's only a few more days until ScrapFest in Richmond Hill arrives! What better way to lead up to the big day than with a contest!!

Tell us what would be your favourite item to have in a ScrapFest goodie bag. A winner will be randomly selected on Wednesday, September 24 at 8pm.
peeps

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some washi tape or a 6x6 paper pad would be awesome Smile
Can't believe it's only a week away!
Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree peeps Very Happy both those things are awsome, but I'd wish for a punch or a sentiment stamp or one of those really cool round distress ink tools. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes as you can see ..again undecided.. all I know for sure is, I always enjoys the treasures in our goodies bags thank you.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to find in my goodie bag some small sponge daubers or a versa mark pen but you always give great items and I always appreciate all of the goodies that I receive. Thank You all very much for the great job and for all of your time spent to make us all very happy! Very Happy Very Happy Getting very excited and will see everyone soon. Have a good weekend
Chi Chi Scraps

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Goodie Bags Rule! Reply with quote

The Scrapfest goodie bag is such a wonderful bonus in an already exciting day. I always love opening up that bag and seeing what special treats I have received that year. If I could pick something to add to the bag, it would most certainly be enamel dots. I can't get enough of those!
TUBBYTOBE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: contest Reply with quote

I would love to see some dies such as
pennyblackinc's shades, picture this, a pocketful or
tagged.
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always love everything you put in the bags. Any kind of ink or stamps are always great fun but I think my favourite item is brads. I love to find new and different brads.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: