Time for another contest!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:13 pm    Post subject: Time for another contest! Reply with quote

So it's time for a contest! Yay!! Tell us your favourite moment from the summer on Facebook and the ScrapFest forum. A winner will be randomly drawn on Tuesday, September 2 at 8 pm.
If your not on our Facebook page, please join us, for updates and for making great connections with our ScrapFest friends.
MrsBean

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:35 pm    Post subject: Favourite Moment from the Summer Reply with quote

I am not on Facebook, but I'm happy to share my favourite moment from the summer here. My husband, my parents, and I went to Quebec City on vacation this summer, where we got a megadose of French culture, cuisine, shopping, a parade, and exquisite architecture. It was nice to be tourists in our own country and to realize how much French I still remember from my school days. My mom and I both do scrapbooking, and we took a plethora of photos, most of which are very scrap worthy. Looking forward to scrapping photos of our trip soon. Smile
Lyndsaykr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of favourite moments. I think my first was getting my ticket for Scrapfest as I haven't been able to scrap much lately and I've had many others due to the fact that I have been fostering a couple of cats and their kittens as well as rescuing some cats and kittens. All have been favourite moments.
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite thing this summer was when we went out on the boat with my son and future daughter in law. We went for a cruise and then stopped at the island, went for a long walk checking out all of the wild life, came back and had supper on the dock and watched the boats and water skiers. The weather was perfect and the water was like a mirror. On the way back home we had a beautiful sunset and could also hear the loons. It was so relaxing.
cleesch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:32 pm    Post subject: favourite summer moment Reply with quote

that's an easy one! lol my son and his significant other welcomed their first child yesterday August 23rd! Can't wait to scrap his photos! Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats cleesch that's wonderful, all the best to the little one.

So far my favorite time this summer has been playing in the local think pink golf tournie we had an all girl team, lots of laughs and fun . everyone had to dress in pink even the guys ( and believe me that's a color that would not have been their first choice Very Happy Very Happy )We came in 3rd, I won the longest drive and it was the first year in 5 we didn't get rained on. It was a breast cancer event and I was proud to play Cool .
Is Sept concidered part of the summer? Cuse I'm pretty sure Scrapfest will be another favorite time this Summer. We always have a blast Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
kiwi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite thing (at least so far) this summer has been hosting a 50th wedding anniversary party for my parents. They said they didn't want one, but my sister and I just didn't listen!
We're still waiting for friends and family to send us their photos, but we're expecting some good candid shots Smile
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for everyone who played along with our favourite memories contest on the Facebook Page and on the Forum.
Our lucky winner is Virginia Phillips, she posted on our Facebook Page.
Virginia your prize can be picked up at ScrapFest Richmond Hill.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: