We're in!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: We're in! Reply with quote

Cheryl and I are all signed up for the crop in Richmond Hill. Hopefully our table-mates from the April Scrapfest will be joining us. Can't wait!
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yahoo Trudy and I are in tooo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing
kiwi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Dawn and Trudy! I hope you're at our table again. I included your names in the requested seating section Smile
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Glad to hear some familiar, friendly, fun faces will be back for another Crop!!

If you've made the request to sit together, then I'll be able to make that happen....as long as there's only 8 max in your group.

How exciting to see that there are only a few more tickets for the Crop available!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwww thanks for thinking of us Kiwi Very Happy Very Happy It feels so good to be wanted. I can hardly wait for September Shocked Shocked Don't get me wrong , I don't want the summer to end. But if it has to ........Scrapfest is a great round out of the season Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Thanks Kiwi will be great to see everyone again. Scrapfest is sooooo much fun and we sure do enjoy it. Very Happy Very Happy The count down is on even if it does mean summer will be over but then again we will be able to enjoy all the fall colors again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: