Excited!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Excited! Reply with quote

Excited by the new date, because now I can come! The usual date conflicts with a conference I have to go to. Yay!
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heeellloowww out there. Has anybody noticed that there are just 60 days left before Scrapfest Richmond Hill? Shocked Shocked Just can't wait, With the new venue comes a whole new experience. And so far Scrapfest just keeps gettin' better. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Did I say " I just can't wait"?
Dawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

43, 43, 43, yes that's just 43 days until Scrapfest Richmond Hill Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm soooo looking forward to this. Good times, Great people and lots of giggles ( and Shopping too Cool ) how much better can it get. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy did you hear 43 days Laughing Laughing
TRUDY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked sorry to burst your bubble Dawn But we still have a lot more days than that to go ! It is getting closer though and your right what more could we possibly ask for. Laughing Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Embarassed Embarassed So now ......IT'S 40 DAYS.......JUST 40 DAY ....... UNTIL SCRAPFEST ...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy YAHOOOO thanks Trudy for spotting that and thanks Lisa for the running count . I'll be checking it daily Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes just in case I mess up again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOHOO Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Only 22 more days until Scrapfest . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Is anyone else out there as excited as I am. Very Happy Very Happy Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes The packing and unpacking has started. What will I work on? What supplies will I take? Trudy if you take this . I'll take that. No doubling up on tools and inks and stamps and stuff, packing room is an issue after all it's not the faithful old van anymore. This new SUV is smaller ( I THINK WE ARE GOING TO LOOSE ABOUT 2 SQUARE FEET PACKING AREA Shocked Shocked ). Think about it ....that could be 1 1/2 rolly totes Shocked ..........................................OK take a breath......alright I think I'll work on two projects a mini album and a series of christmas cards ... what will I need cuttlebug or cricut huuummmm Confused Confused better take them both Shocked Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes SEE WHAT I MEAN, HERE WE GO AGAIN Rolling Eyes Wink

See you all soon. Did ya hear ... it's only 22 more days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOHOOOO Do you Scrapers realize there are only 11 days until SCRAPFEST RICHMONDHILL 2014 Shocked Shocked Shocked YAHOOO I can't wait. I went to Micheal's today and DID NOT SPEND Shocked Shocked (hardly anything) Shocked Cuse that money is earmarked for Scrapfest and only Scrapfest. Can't wait to see what's new and restock my supplies and visit with all the folks we only get to see at Scrapfest. Trudy and I even have a plan (that makes sense ) of all the things we will be working on during the weekend Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Go figure.....how many years have we been working on a plan ... this year just may be the ONE . We may be organized for the first time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :roll

See you all soon

What will you be working on? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahoo only 11 more days and we are on the road trip again Very Happy Very Happy I just can't wait. Apparently according to my husband Rolling Eyes I was talking and laughing a lot in my sleep and woke him up Laughing wanted to know what I was dreaming. All I said was that I was at scrapfest all night and was having my usual fun filled weekend!(and left it at that) I don't think he realizes how much laughing, talking, and sometimes screaming that goes on there. What can I say it's an exciting time with all the contests , games etc that are going on and it sure will be nice to see everyone again and I sure can't wait for all the make n takes, and of course shopping. Heheheh(I still have room in my case to put all my new goodies in) and that sure will be different! Does everyone know what they want to purchase?
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah you ladies are so much fun!! I can't wait to see you in Richmond Hill. Yes, only days away. We are getting really excited as we put the final touches together for the crop (prizes, decorations, etc...) See you soon.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
peeps

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

counting down the days now! Only 1 week to go.
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to get the fun going in Richmond Hill! A week from now it'll be your second day of Cropping and the shopping begins!!! Smile Smile Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: