Thank you for joining us!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Thank you for joining us!! Reply with quote

Thank you to all of you who joined us this past weekend in Richmond Hill. It was a beautiful weekend. We hope you had as much fun as we did!! Let us know what you thought about the new location, the venue, etc... We would love to hear from you.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helllloooo Scrapfest Team
I would just like to say Thank You for another great weekend. We had a wonderful time and as always were totally exausted when we got home.
The crop area was very comfortable from and nice cushy floors to the beautiful planters in the washrooms Shocked Very Happy Very Happy .
And I have to say the church group put on a great food bar. Real food at a good price and great taste.
The cupcake buffet as always was ohhhh soooo goood. I'm sure I held up the line trying to decide which one I wanted. Embarassed Wink

We enjoyed meeting up with old friends and making new ones. Wink I gotta say cropper ladies are a breed of their own, just so much.

I know we always stay to the very very very last minute but , that only means we don't want the weekend to end. Thanks for putting up with us Laughing Rolling Eyes

Another job well done THANK YOU and we'll see you next time.

Dawn
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awe Dawn, it was such a great event, I agree with all you stated, the Crop was wonderful, the mums in the washroom, great added touch.
The food was great, and seeing everyone is wonderful.

See you all soon, at a ScrapFest/CropFest
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: