Here we come Richmond Hill!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Here we come Richmond Hill!!! Reply with quote

For those of you who are joining us in Richmond Hill we have the details up about the different Saturday passes that are available as well as information about the crop. We are really excited about this new location and our new dates. Please mark your calendars that registration is on Tuesday, July 15th at 8pm in the evening!! We hope that you will be able to join us at ScrapFest in Richmond Hill.

Come SHOP CROP LEARN & CREATE with us!!
ScrapFestMichelle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see everyone again, I love my summertime but always look forward to seeing my Scrappy Friends! See you in Richmond Hill
TRUDY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi well summer is finally here and I can not wait to be with all my scrapping buddies. Hotel is booked and just waiting for the big night to purchase our tickets Very Happy Very Happy soon the happy dance will begin!! (Yipee Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
HyperTerminal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: VIP Reply with quote

Hey Hey Lisa, for the Scrapfest in Richmond Hill, will there be a VIP night or just the Marketplace on Saturday?
Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow looks like another fun filled Scrapfest event in the making. I'm thinking just like Trudy ..... don't want to hurry summer along Cool Cool but can't wait for Scrapfest to be here too Very Happy Very Happy Trudy and I were talking on the phone tonight and making very important Scrapfest plans Laughing Laughing (you can never be too prepared Shocked ) but in the meantime ....here's wishing everyone a wonderful and happy Canada Day EH!
TRUDY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishing everyone a happy and safe Canada Day!!!!!Have a great one and enjoy this beautiful weather Very Happy Very Happy
ScrapFest Lorna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScrapFest in Richmond Hill will only be opening its Marketplace on Saturday. There are two different types of passes available....one where you could get a "Scrap Bag" and one without. Two great choices....one great event!! Smile

I'm looking forward to a great Crop starting on Friday afternoon...bling it on!! LOL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest in Richmond Hill: September 26th & 27th, 2014 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: