Amazing Classes!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Amazing Classes!! Reply with quote

I can't wait to share with all of you the fantastic classes that are being offered at ScrapFest in Kitchener. Soon they will be posted for viewing prior to on-line registration so you will be able to put together your own schedule and truly experience the ultimate scrapbooking experience. There are layout classes being offered, stamping classes, canvas classes, and more. Oh the fun is just beginning!!
Jillian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see the lineup! It sounds like there will be quite a scrapcentral crew there, and I know it's sure to be a pile of fun!
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Just to get you excited Reply with quote

Oh the classes. I have to admit that there is one downfall of being the organizer of ScrapFest... I don't get to take the classes. Just to get you a little excited about what our talented teachers are designing just for you (the descriptions will be posted for your review very soon).

Here are just some of the titles and maybe a little description:

"Sheer Bling" - bling up a new Rusty Pickle clear album and flourish it using beautiful products from the Prima line

"Get the Stamp of Approval" - using acrylic stamps, water colours and much more!!

"Easy, Detailed, Expert" - this class effectively teaches you how to take your layout from easy, to detailed, and finally to expert.

"Happy Moments on Canvas" - using Ranger's new distress crackle paint you will make an attached double canvas wall hanging and then embellish it using Maya Road's fabulous chipboard shapes!

"Simple Spring Sentiments" - make five spring inspired cards with a range of sentiments

"Dream - releasing the artiste within" - create a masterpiece that is uniquely you, unlike any layout you have ever seen.

"Live, Laugh, Love" - in this class you will create a wall hanging using clear frames and shapes

OK, are you excited yet? I hope so for these ladies are going all out for ScrapFest in Kitchener to provide you with some amazing classes!!
ScrapFest Sandra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Class descriptions Reply with quote

Hi Ladies,

I have just finished entering the class descriptions into the catalogue in preparation for your viewing (it's coming, it's coming!!!). Boy, am I excited about these classes. They are awesome..................there's something for everyone. I'm hoping I can sneak away from my volunteering duties in Kitchener and take one (please Lisa Very Happy ). But the hard thing will be.....which one to take.....decisions, decisions.

I think that everyone is going to have fun selecting their classes. Lisa has done a great job at bringing some very talented instructors to ScrapFest in Kitchener.

See you in Kitchener in a couple of months! Don't forget, on-line registration opens Saturday, February 2nd at 10am!!

Sandra
cottagerca

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW
That is one special exciting list of classes. You sure did get a STAR STUDED LINE UP of classes.

thanks for bring the BIG GUN's to our area with new products!!!!

ava
cottagerca
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Classes Reply with quote

Sandra, thanks for posting the class descriptions!

I hope that everyone enjoys reading them and has an opportunity to take some of these classes from the leading experts in the industry. The teachers will not have all their images up for your review since they are waiting for product to be released from CHA. They are really bringing you the latest and the greatest to ScrapFest in Kitchener!!

The class schedule will be posted so that you can start planning your weekend at ScrapFest. On-Line registration opens on Saturday, February 2nd at 10AM ET!!

Looking forward to seeing you all at ScrapFest in Kitchener!!
ScrapFest Lisa
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Class images Reply with quote

Some more images for the classes have been posted. If you have been waiting to see what these designers/instructors are teaching and bringing to you... come see!!

Please register for your classes to avoid disappointment for there are some classes getting low in numbers and we have a class that is already sold out!!

Can't wait to see you at ScrapFest in Kitchener!! Join us for some shopping, cropping, learning and creating and so much FUN!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScrapFest Forum Index -> ScrapFest Kitchener April 11th and 12th, 2008 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: